The Seventies: Problems and Proposals, edited by Irving Howe and Michael Harrington

Black poverty declined because of welfare checks. Black unemployment declined because of affirmative action programs that lowered employment standards for blacks.

Round and round we go.

Hector: "Blacks can't make progress because they are inferior"

Sensible People: Blacks are making enormous progress since the Civil Rights Movement

Hector" "that's only because of Affirmative Action!"

The reality is, Affirmative Action only makes up for white privilege. That's it, buddy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Blacks have a crime rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. Rehabilitation is rarely effective. The only factor that reliably reduces recidivism is age.

Yes, when people get older, they stop doing dumb shit.

This is why I get so aggravated with my brother. He did a lot of dumb shit when he was younger, but today he's one of these "Blue Lives Matters" idiots who just love, love, love the police. But he was white, so he never really faced any serious consequences. My older sisters kept bailing him out. Today he chalks that up to "I was going through some stuff because of Mom and Dad" (Our parents died when he was 17 and I was 19)

Funny, I was going through the same stuff. And despite all that I managed to get a college degree and serve my country in the US Army.

Yeah, you can get your sorry ass kicked for being a racist douchenoodle for telling malicious lies like this... and you totally deserve to.
Force is on your side. Facts are on my side. Eventually whites and Asians will get tired of making excuses for Negroes. Then force will be on my side, as it was before the civil rights movement.

Force is on your side. Facts are on my side. Eventually whites and Asians will get tired of making excuses for Negroes. Then force will be on my side, as it was before the civil rights movement.

No, guy, they really won't.

Here's the reality... Asians are starting to realize that the racists aren't their friends. They realized that when after they got rid of quotas, thenumber of Asian enrollments DROPPED at Ivy League schools.

nytimes.com/2024/09/17/us/yale-princeton-duke-asian-students-affirmative-action.html#:~:text=Asian%20American%20enrollment%20dropped%20to,from%2026%20percent%20at%20Princeton.

Asian American enrollment dropped to 29 percent from 35 percent at Duke; to 24 percent from 30 percent at Yale; and to 23.8 percent from 26 percent at Princeton. At the same time, Black enrollment rose to 13 percent from 12 percent at Duke; stayed at 14 percent at Yale; and dropped to 8.9 percent from 9 percent at Princeton.

To comply with the court’s decision, colleges did not allow their admissions officers to see the boxes where applicants checked off their race or ethnicity until after students had been admitted, the waiting lists had been closed, and the students had actually enrolled.

But in one of the most enigmatic parts of its decision, the court allowed admissions officers to consider race if it came up in the student’s personal essay as part of a narrative about something meaningful in the student’s life.

Here's the reality... Asians are starting to realize that the racists aren't their friends. They realized that when after they got rid of quotas, thenumber of Asian enrollments DROPPED at Ivy League schools.

nytimes.com/2024/09/17/us/yale-princeton-duke-asian-students-affirmative-action.html#:~:text=Asian%20American%20enrollment%20dropped%20to,from%2026%20percent%20at%20Princeton.

Asian American enrollment dropped to 29 percent from 35 percent at Duke; to 24 percent from 30 percent at Yale; and to 23.8 percent from 26 percent at Princeton. At the same time, Black enrollment rose to 13 percent from 12 percent at Duke; stayed at 14 percent at Yale; and dropped to 8.9 percent from 9 percent at Princeton.

To comply with the court’s decision, colleges did not allow their admissions officers to see the boxes where applicants checked off their race or ethnicity until after students had been admitted, the waiting lists had been closed, and the students had actually enrolled.

But in one of the most enigmatic parts of its decision, the court allowed admissions officers to consider race if it came up in the student’s personal essay as part of a narrative about something meaningful in the student’s life.

Harvard releases race data for Class of 2028, the Harvard Gaxette​

Cohort is first to be impacted by Supreme Court’s admissions ruling

September 11, 2024

Of students who identified their race, 14 percent identified as African American or Black, a decrease from 18 percent in Class of 2027 data. Thirty-seven percent of students identified as Asian American, representing no change from the year prior.

Forum List

Back