FEMA fighting Trump Lies

Why do you purposefully seek out bad sources? I guess you want to be lied to. That's why your kind doesnt belong in a civilized society.
Seems pretty much legit...
Guys been doing this for Ten years and that includes Trump's administration. FEMA is a government money jar with preferred contractors. Totally believable.

What sort of team effort between MAGAs and MAGA haters do you have in mind?
You mean to say that MAGA's and MAGA haters are not Americans?.... and if we get attacked by another nation, they will only target one or the other.............or will they target all Americans?

I TOTALLY agree with you. Republicans are sick. They care about no one other than themselves. They do not even care about each other, other than to use one another to reach their own goals. Disagree with them (as a Republican) and you will ostracized and ridiculed.

It is as "bad as it gets". In fact, the worse insult that can be given to them is that they are like Trump.............they are Trumpers (insult meant).

Hitler had the same (or bigger) crowds. Nonetheless, Trump does not want to be compared to Hitler, does he?

1728236694126.png

You mean to say that MAGA's and MAGA haters are not Americans?.... and if we get attacked by another nation, they will only target one or the other.............or will they target all Americans?
You have somehow wandered off on a weird tangent I wasnt expecting

The topic is supposed to be about FEMA helping migrants at the expense of Americans

Forum List

Back