FEMA fighting Trump Lies

Depends on who's influencing them. A good secretary Will do his job regardless of what his boss says and maybe get fired afterwards. I haven't made many comments about Mayorkas because I simply don't know the guy well enough but I'm watching.
When to criticize, you do need to prove that your criticism has some facts behind it, no?

Let me ask you a stupid question. What does FEMA hope to achieve for themselves, other than helping people through disasters?
If you are a government employee sucking off the FEMA tit in washington its natural that you would hate people in states that vote for your arch enemy Donald Trump

FEMA has put up a website about myth vs fact disaster relief in an attempt to fight the lies that Trump is spreading.

Trump keeps spreading lies about FEMA such as

Trump FEMA Claim Debunked: Agency Not Running Out Of Money Because Of Migrants

Trump is not only lying about things as important as disaster relief funds but did badly himself during his administration:

Trump’s Failures on Tornadoes and Derechos

and

Trump refused disaster wildfire aid to California in 2018 because it’s a blue state, report says

Trump has shown a bias toward red states and against blue states, Is this a man that is for Americans or only for those that back him?

This is not a man that should be president of the United States
FEMA Sez FEMA is awesome.

Sounds legit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

If you are a government employee sucking off the FEMA tit in washington its natural that you would hate people in states that vote for your arch enemy Donald Trump
Government employee sucking off a FEMA tit? Explain how that works!

When to criticize, you do need to prove that your criticism has some facts behind it, no?
I'm sure that as always the headlines have spectacularism
added in to I'll effect. Like I said I don't know the guy well enough
to make personally derogatory remarks. There's probably more to the story....there always is. I'm not a dead sucker for something just because it has a
GOP source.

Wisdom....Elon is going to be looking at all the no show paychecks. We should never have reached a point where the government is the continent's largest employer. Anyone with half a brain can understand why that's poisonous.

"FEMA is failing to adequately help people" stated by some PERSON on X. How does that prove anything? I can go to X and put up my own thoughts, does that mean that I am proving my point?

Where are the facts?
All facts come from a source.
Whether it's printed in a newspaper, on a government agency site or on X. People are free to pick and choose the ones they like.... Generally speaking they do choose the ones they like and disregard the ones they don't like.

In this particular case starlink ground crews were reporting what they encountered.

All facts come from a source.
Whether it's printed in a newspaper, on a government agency site or on X. People are free to pick and choose the ones they like.... Generally speaking they do choose the ones they like and disregard the ones they don't like.

In this particular case starlink ground crews were reporting what they encountered.
Okay, where is your source or the source of the person on X? I mean, everyone can use words..............do you believe everything everyone says? Or do you need proof of them being correct before you even consider making a change?

...and that the Biden-Harris admin would continue to support those cities in this way.

...and that the Biden-Harris admin would continue to support those cities in this way.

Wisdom....Elon is going to be looking at all the no show paychecks. We should never have reached a point where the government is the continent's largest employer. Anyone with half a brain can understand why that's poisonous.
If they just fired everyone who padded their expense accounts no telling how msny would be gone

Forum List

Back