FEMA fighting Trump Lies

FEMA has put up a website about myth vs fact disaster relief in an attempt to fight the lies that Trump is spreading.

Trump keeps spreading lies about FEMA such as

Trump FEMA Claim Debunked: Agency Not Running Out Of Money Because Of Migrants

Trump is not only lying about things as important as disaster relief funds but did badly himself during his administration:

Trump’s Failures on Tornadoes and Derechos

and

Trump refused disaster wildfire aid to California in 2018 because it’s a blue state, report says

Trump has shown a bias toward red states and against blue states, Is this a man that is for Americans or only for those that back him?

This is not a man that should be president of the United States
It won;t make any difference to the faithful. Cheeto Jesus's word is law to them.

"They checked the facts"

Whenever a Kamala support says that, you are being lied to...
There are many "fact checkers" out there. And they are independent of each other, and of different political views.

When they all agree on the same facts, you can run with it. Since unlike Kellyann Conway, there are no "alternative facts" only lies.

The government will be spending that cleanup money on the criminal aliens they will bring in. Of course those criminals will be happy to resettle there.

Disasters are the government fast track to population replacement.

The government will be spending that cleanup money on the criminal aliens they will bring in. Of course those criminals will be happy to resettle there.

Disasters are the government fast track to population replacement.
Bingo..... That explains where the secretary of transportation is stopping people from helping the residents.

You mean to say the the Republicans don't "have a game" themselves?
Sure they do....ALL POLITICAL PARTIES DO..... My attacking FEMA is no defense of the GOP.
This isn't Democrats versus Republicans This is the government versus its own citizens.

Sure they do....ALL POLITICAL PARTIES DO..... My attacking FEMA is no defense of the GOP.
This isn't Democrats versus Republicans This is the government versus its own citizens.
Let me ask you a stupid question. What does FEMA hope to achieve for themselves, other than helping people through disasters?

FEMA has put up a website about myth vs fact disaster relief in an attempt to fight the lies that Trump is spreading.

Trump keeps spreading lies about FEMA such as

Trump FEMA Claim Debunked: Agency Not Running Out Of Money Because Of Migrants

Trump is not only lying about things as important as disaster relief funds but did badly himself during his administration:

Trump’s Failures on Tornadoes and Derechos

and

Trump refused disaster wildfire aid to California in 2018 because it’s a blue state, report says

Trump has shown a bias toward red states and against blue states, Is this a man that is for Americans or only for those that back him?

This is not a man that should be president of the United States
The FEMA website has a lot of strawman examples that trump never said

Let me ask you a stupid question. What does FEMA hope to achieve for themselves, other than helping people through disasters?
Depends on who's influencing them. A good secretary Will do his job regardless of what his boss says and maybe get fired afterwards. I haven't made many comments about Mayorkas because I simply don't know the guy well enough but I'm watching.

Forum List

Back