Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

Trump trusted the scientists around him, like that snake Fauci. The scientific apparatuses involved with the enforcement of the societal reactions to the virus didn't use science, they used politics. His trust was betrayed. Society was betrayed.

Vaccine's are scientific. Vaccine's in many instances do work. Did scientists put too much faith in the Covid vaccine's? I might argue that.

Was the massive give aways to the pharmaceutical companies political? I might argue that.

The Trump administration did that though.

Do we?

I worship the Lord Almighty. I shall have no other idols before me.

We're Christians above all else. We gravitate toward people who fight to engender a society conducive and accepting of our faith. The cult is you. The government cult.

They created the 2A because they were cheap and didn’t trust a standing Army
No, they were a fledgling army that needed manpower. So they chose to turn to the citizenry. They allowed them to arm themselves, to defend themselves when the standing army was engaged or unable to respond to British attacks. To form militias. You can't have militias without an allowance for self-armament.

Last edited:
So all governments are exactly like the British Monarchy in the 1700s?
You are intentionally twisting my words.

Forms of government include, but are not limited to monarchies, matriarchies, oligarchies, republics, democracies, dictatorships, etc.

You were interested in enforcing guidelines based on a politically motivated scientific understanding of a virus. Not a strict science-backed understanding. You know, the best possible way to deal with the spread and minimize loss of life.

Instead, lives were ruined, and when Trump insisted on opening up our society again, you chastised him. You wanted this to continue, the sadists that you were. We all fought back and now society is open again.
Actually, the US used COVID protocols that were being used around the world.
Commonsense practices to be used against an unknown deadly infection. Quarantine, maintain distances, wear masks.

Most leaders in the world opened up their societies based on scientific evidence. Infections are down, hospitalizations are down, deaths are down…You can relax regulations.

Trump was more concerned with the impact on business profits, the Stock Market and his chances of being elected.
That is why he wanted to relax COVID measures

Was the massive give aways to the pharmaceutical companies political? I might argue that.
Operation Warp Speed had its merits. But the pharmaceutical industry is rarely interested in putting down something that can be cured in favor of barely treating it with minimally effective drugs and monopolizing the profits.

Forum List

Back