Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

You were interested in enforcing guidelines based on a politically motivated scientific understanding of a virus. Not a strict science-backed understanding. You know, the best possible way to deal with the spread and minimize loss of life.

Vaccine's are politically motivated?

Instead, lives were ruined, and when Trump insisted on opening up our society again, you chastised him. You wanted this to continue, the sadists that you were. We all fought back and now society is open again.

I don't recall him ever insisting this.

No. It was founded on the abuse of the British government. You should read a history book.

But the founders understood a distrust of the government and the abuse of power which is why they created the 2nd.

Last edited:
thanks for your future repressions.
Repressions? You mean like using the power of Government against your political opponents? Oh wait...that wouldn't be a future thing...would it, Moonie! That's now the playbook of the present day Democratic Party! Accuse the other side of being a "danger to democracy" while you use the IRS, the FBI and the legal system against them in ways that would make the Soviets proud!

You're so full of fear. I feel sorry for you. For someone belonging to a party of "diversity," you surely react in a nasty manner to different viewpoints.
Is that what your straw man has taught you? If I was anything like what you imagine me to be, I would probably hate me too.

If Trump wins--and at this point I think it's likely, but not for sure--the roots of this started in 2020, during Covid.

No matter how badly Democrats want to tie him to the vaccine, lockdowns, and other terrible policies, they're the party of the Covid Response, which was a disaster. We're still not talking about the depth and breadth of it, but it's showing up in how readily people understand that FEMA does not support Americans, but is interested in illegals. How our govt will support Ukraine, and not flood victims.

No one trusts the govt, and Democrats are now the party of Big Government.

And Big Government has become very uncool among some interesting groups.

Good luck, Democrats.

Who the fuck are some interesting groups??

Reps are filthy liars and just as useless bub. Have reps saved America? Did reps stand up to stop the trillions of $ in wasteful spending?

joke 1.12.gif

No. When did I say that?

I'm asking questions concerning your statement, politically motivated scientific understanding of a virus .

Vaccine's are a simple scientific understanding of how to address a virus.

So I am asking you to explain your statement.

But when they start causing adverse reactions and failing to immunize people against the virus, people like you (presumably) insisted on continuing them despite their failure.

Go back and look. I did not support the pushing of the vaccine. I understand though that vaccine's are not political.

I'm asking questions concerning your statement, politically motivated scientific understanding of a virus .
Trump trusted the scientists around him, like that snake Fauci. The scientific apparatuses involved with the enforcement of the societal reactions to the virus didn't use science, they used politics. His trust was betrayed. Society was betrayed.

Forum List

Back