Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

Trump lost because you, one time, succeeded in making people afraid of him. YOURS was the party of "Stay home, stay safe".

Fauci told us that as Trump ceded the Presidential podium to him and stood beside him as he lied to us.

2020-03-31T231421Z_1479251373_RC2BVF9FU59B_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA (1).jpg

It happened when you abandoned the traditionally admired characteristics of integrity, truth, compassion, and respect for others in favor of your hateful greedy cult leader. I remember when I might disagree with your posts, but I was sure you were doing your best to embrace the moral and ethical ideals universally espoused by people of good will. Do you remember that time?

Right, and your alternate choices were...the Biden crime family and Makala, sure.

This isn't working. For you. It's not working for you.

Sue was not only anti-vax
She urged people not to wear masks, to mingle and not maintain social distance

She was doing her part to have as many die as possible

None of it worked. None of it worked. None of it worked. None of it worked.

And though people might not talk about it openly YET, they know it. And don't trust the largely Dem gov and bureaucracy who forced it on us.

And though people might not talk about it openly YET, they know it. And don't trust the largely Dem gov and bureaucracy who forced it on us.

Actually, it worked just fine... we went to 4000 Covid deaths per day at the end of Trump to practically nothing by the end of the year.

Well it seems that the liberals are in the lather because we learned their political games and--as I have been saying for years--they hate it now.

NOW we are mean and nasty.

NOW they don't like it.

These people can never think ahead.

Right, and your alternate choices were...the Biden crime family and Makala, sure.

This isn't working. For you. It's not working for you.
You have no idea of what works, other than inside your MAGA cult. Do you ever even consider what you threw away when he became your lord and master?

Well it seems that the liberals are in the lather because we learned their political games and--as I have been saying for years--they hate it now.

NOW we are mean and nasty.

NOW they don't like it.

These people can never think ahead.
I think we are more annoyed by your denial or reality.

Trump is trailing Harris in nearly every poll.

While it is horrifying that 47% of the population is embracing the racism and hatred, it doesn't mean you are winning.

QUite the contrary, in two years, you will all be denying you ever supported Trump.

You have no idea of what works, other than inside your MAGA cult. Do you ever even consider what you threw away when he became your lord and master?

See the OP--people do not trust the govt. The Democrats are absolutely the party of Big Govco.

All you have in response to that are fruitless efforts to shame me or call me names. That hasn't worked for years. Maybe decades. Yeah, decades.

Reread your posts. You are nasty.

I was called a delusional twat in this thread. I have been told I should die.

That's not working either. I'm only nasty because I see the truth, I say it, and you are losing.

Also, I don't care what you think of me.

Every governor but one did it. Republican and Democrat.

They trust one (1) guy, and it sure as hell (no pun intended) ain't Jesus.

THIS guy. Of all people.

I made no reference to Trump in the OP, other than give a reason he will win. And the reason is not even HIM.

TDS....

Forum List

Back