"The FBI still refuses to say how many agents they had in the crowd."
Did they have any?
How do you know?

-------------------------------------------------

"Be specific.
Any new charges?

........Is that in Hack Smith's BOMBSHELL report?"
--------------------------------------------------
Sincere poster Nostra, ever thought of doing your own due diligence?
Doing your homework?
You are too dependent on other people to carry you, to clean up after you.

And dig up the stuff you want to know.
Do it yourself.
Be a git-it-done can-do type of responsible adult that are the backbone of America's ethic of self-reliance and strong work-ethic.

Here, go read the report yourself.
It is linked in this article:

Read Jack Smith’s unsealed court filing

A judge unsealed a legal brief in which the special counsel laid out much of the evidence he hopes to use in a trial against Donald Trump in the federal election case.

Did they have any?
How do you know?

-------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
Sincere poster Nostra, ever thought of doing your own due diligence?
Doing your homework?
You are too dependent on other people to carry you, to clean up after you.

And dig up the stuff you want to know.
Do it yourself.
Be a git-it-done can-do type of responsible adult that are the backbone of America's ethic of self-reliance and strong work-ethic.

Here, go read the report yourself.
It is linked in this article:

Read Jack Smith’s unsealed court filing

A judge unsealed a legal brief in which the special counsel laid out much of the evidence he hopes to use in a trial against Donald Trump in the federal election case.

It’s on the OP to prove his claims in his thread title.

All he has so far is Trump was on his phone.

OH NOS!

Again, going back to the ethic of self-reliance, and the utility of posters such as 'Nostra" doing due diligence if they wish to participate, well.......there is this excellent explanatory on the online legalese venue ...'Lawfare'.

It may help posters such as Nostra and others understand a little more competently the facts, arguments, and nuances of the Jack Smith filing.

I'm a subscriber but I believe the website is available to anybody without a paywall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack Smith Makes His Case

Friday, October 4, 2024, 1:42 PM

In a new filing, the special counsel sets out the most detailed evidence yet against Donald Trump in the prosecution of the former president."

Again, going back to the ethic of self-reliance, and the utility of posters such as 'Nostra" doing due diligence if they wish to participate, well.......there is this excellent explanatory on the online legalese venue ...'Lawfare'.

It may help posters such as Nostra and others understand a little more competently the facts, arguments, and nuances of the Jack Smith filing.

I'm a subscriber but I believe the website is available to anybody without a paywall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack Smith Makes His Case

Friday, October 4, 2024, 1:42 PM

In a new filing, the special counsel sets out the most detailed evidence yet against Donald Trump in the prosecution of the former president."

What is the BOMBSHELL, Simp?

Nothing in that is new.

:oops8:

Seems Donny is a tad upset at the timing of this, but why? surely telling the truth is never wrong?

Of course the loyal MAGA cultists will see nothing wrong in any of this, that's because they can't tell right from wrong, dangerous people:

View attachment 1021429
Trump Cult members are dangerous, voting to put a criminal unfit to be president back in the WH.

Trump Cult members are dangerous, voting to put a criminal unfit to be president back in the WH.
We’re not doing any such thing. Adam_Clayton_Jokes.

Instead, we are voting to put the non-criminal and well suited candidate back into that Office.

Happy to correct your perpetual errors and lies. 😎

show us at least a Popcorn Fart, Simp.

Ah, that is so sad.
Poor poster Nostra, despite given the link to the 165-page filing by Jack Smith, he still hasn't read it.

I dunno why.
Multi-syllable words?
Enumerated paragraphs?
English text?
Undereducation?
Dyslexic?

I honestly don't know why he is unable to read it.

It's so sad.

Forum List

Back