Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

blah, blah, blah, all the usual propaganda from a sycophant of Trump.

Thus far not a single liberal has come forward to truly counter this. No one has said:

1. Democrats do NOT love Big Govco

OR

2. The American people DO love Big Govco

They're just flinging poo at the wall because it's all they have.

The MAGA movement has succeeded in eroding trust for all our major institutions for many people. You should be ashamed, but that was your goal to start with.

Honey, this is politics. Facts v. narratives, the game the other side played for so long.

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it now?

Aw

LOL

2020-03-31T231421Z_1479251373_RC2BVF9FU59B_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA (1).jpg

my game is“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” you have evidently engorged yersef in the fantasy that only you deserve to exixt.

I laughed out loud. Multiple liberals have wished literal death on me on this very site, for disagreeing with them politically, for thinking the vaccines are bad. I'm not kidding.

All I'm talking about is making your party a laughingstock, which it deserves to be. All the sudden will you run to your Safe Space and cry about bullying?

Do you need a safe space with a feelings chart and fidgets?

If not for COVID, Trump would be President today.

Most Presidents would have used a national crisis to draw the country together in the face of a national threat.

Look at Bush after 9-11. The country rallied around the President in the war against terrorism. Bush received bipartisan support to do what he thought needed to be done.

Trump was different. He denied that COVID was a threat. He turned states against each other. He seemed impatient that this would interfere with his election.
He made it about him
It is not my fault

Trump lost because you, one time, succeeded in making people afraid of him. YOURS was the party of "Stay home, stay safe". BIDEN was the president that attempted to use OSHA to get everyone injected against their will.

You're not making this stick. It's not even mostly true. You taught America to run on narratives, and now hate the outcome.

Oh well

I laughed out loud. Multiple liberals have wished literal death on me on this very site, for disagreeing with them politically, for thinking the vaccines are bad. I'm not kidding.

All I'm talking about is making your party a laughingstock, which it deserves to be. All the sudden will you run to your Safe Space and cry about bullying?

Um, anti-Vaxxers have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. You are awful people.

Re-read why that happened in the OP
It happened when you abandoned the traditionally admired characteristics of integrity, truth, compassion, and respect for others in favor of your hateful greedy cult leader. I remember when I might disagree with your posts, but I was sure you were doing your best to embrace the moral and ethical ideals universally espoused by people of good will. Do you remember that time?

You are a nasty little thing, aren't you?

Trump lost because you, one time, succeeded in making people afraid of him. YOURS was the party of "Stay home, stay safe". BIDEN was the president that attempted to use OSHA to get everyone injected against their will.

You're not making this stick. It's not even mostly true. You taught America to run on narratives, and now hate the outcome.

Oh well

Most Presidents would have used a national crisis to unite the country and rally around the President.

Not Trump

He was mostly concerned that COVID would be over by November and he was not to blame.

Let the states make the hard decisions…..Trump did not want to

Um, anti-Vaxxers have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. You are awful people.

Sue was not only anti-vax
She urged people not to wear masks, to mingle and not maintain social distance

She was doing her part to have as many die as possible

Forum List

Back