CNN: An average of 28% of Americans currently believe the country is on the right track

BS The SCOTUS has turned political because of the Right and has lost its non-partisan requirement and the left is just trying to square it back again. It is the Right that has MADE IT political. That is wrong

See below:

What is this "non-partisan requirement" that you speak of? Is that when the court rules against the wishes of the Left?

Those Trump bots over at CNN are at it again with their reactionary charts and graphs. Kamala and Joe have been
doing a great job of putting illegal aliens into American small towns. Inflation has slowed bourgeoisie spending.
And, of course, high gas prices have decreased the ability of capitalist vehicle owners to pollute on their way to the
unemployment office.
CNN doesn't count.

I’m honestly shocked it’s that high. 28%? That’s almost 3 in 10. Far more than I would have expected conservative brother end of the polio spectrum is enthusiastic about the current state of the nation and the wish-wavy centrists are never happy about anything.

Isn't that just CNN's roundabout way of say that 72% of Americans believe the country is on the WRONG track under Biden/Harris?

So tell me again how it is that Harris maintains a neck & neck race against Trump?
She doesn't....These supposed polls are meaningless. A form of trying to intimidate, and smack talk people into giving up, in the hopes that they won't waste the time to vote...

These progressive globalist democrats are about the closest thing to evil I've seen in my lifetime...They need to be driven back under the rocks from which they came...

After not one, but two assassination attempts on the former President, (I believe planned by actors within the Democrat party) we still have the extremist hacks on MSNBC, and some on CNN outright calling for Trump to be killed...They won't back off...

Ultimately, I don't know how the temp is turned down. Maybe, it can never be....Which is why Trump will have to win, otherwise, this will boil down to the citizen...

Forum List

Back