Jobs, Jobs Everywhere! 254K vs expected 141k, UE drops

And exactly how do the courses differ between what this guy knows and an economist?

Of course you first try to discredit me but then since you can't you want to discredit my source.

Your playbook is worn out like any beaten dead horse.

He has absolutely nothing to gain by lying. But he definitely knows what it looks like.

So when he says we are being lied to....I listen.

His whole fucking life is a lie. He has done nothing in his adult life but lie and cheat. He is such a dirt bag he stole money from the HOA he was a part of. What kind of low life does that.

The course differ a great deal because this dude only has a Bachelors, probably only took mico and macro.

And who is it, besides you, that respects this guy? You said he was, and I quote "one of the most respected economists".

Respected people get quoted and put into stories and articles. Can you link to some of these?

The 25-54 age group only returned to the pre-pandemic Trump level in February 2023. It has picked up a couple points since then, which is a good thing.

and since then it has hit levels Trump never dreamed of

The over 55 group is staying on the job at much higher levels than the 1990's, and is only down since 2020 because a lot of people of retirement age did not return to the workforce after the shutdowns.

It is down since 2010 and it will stay down because as you pointed out baby boomers are retiring like crazy. I cannot wait to join them

1728080624512.png

Are you not getting by or are you? These are attitude surveys impacted by the right wing nuts who think they are broke every time a democrat is in office. They are stupid. They figures tell an accurate story. Surveys do not.
It's not about me. I am retired and barely getting by thanks to Bidenflation.

So you are saying the Fed cannot take an accurate survey when a democrat is in office? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So.....
He has nothing to gain by lying now. Unlike OUR GOVERNMENT OR ANOTHER HEDGE FUND.
I don’t think that was his bio. Was just kidding you. He looks way younger than that birthdate. Same name though.

Fake news, all jobs were made up by June of 2022, everything since then is new.
Fake news.
Not a single one of the 9 largest mutual fund companies/brokerages believes a word of this.

Their internal numbers made from the whole of the economy by the companies they own says we are in recession and stepping out of stagflation. But we might go back to stagflation if inflation returns.

It is down since 2010 and it will stay down because as you pointed out baby boomers are retiring like crazy. I cannot wait to join them
No, it's down since 2020 because that was the pandemic.

It had been growing since 1990, the front end of the boomers was 2011, and LFPR for the over-55 demographic held stable for 9 years.

What the chart shows you is people over 65 not retiring at the rates they used to.

fredgraph(3).png

Here is is in table format- what you see is a decline in participation of younger people, stability in the prime working age group, and older people staying on the job longer.

Fake news, all jobs were made up by June of 2022, everything since then is new.
Which means your 2021 and 2022 numbers are BS. Those are not new jobs, they are mostly people returning to work.

New jobs under Biden: Total employment today minus the pre-pandemic total employment= 6.757m jobs. Over the 45 months of his presidency, that is an avg. 150K/month.

First 3 years of Trump, 6.673m new jobs, avg. 185K/month.

Last edited:
And then the incompetent boob totally fucked up the pandemic and ended up with a job deficit when the megalomaniac was forcibly removed.
Liar. Trump was the first Western leader to restrict travel from China, and you guys called him a racist for it.

All you lefties cared about in January and February 2020 was whether or not John Bolton was going to testify in Trump's impeachment.

Last edited:
Makes sense when you listen. SOMEBODY IS LYING

3 minutes and 51 seconds and he said nothing at all. Used a lot of words, but said nothing at all.

Well then
WHO IS LYING?
FEDERAL RESERVE OR THE JOBS REPORT?

Nobody. This is a single jobs report. It proves nothing, it shows no trends, it is just one report. The Fed does not make its decisions based on a single report.

If this clown were actually an economist like you lied about him being, he would know this.

If you had any knowledge of the economy you would know this as well.

With each and every post you out yourself as a fraud.

Because of the shortage of workers, in theory there should have been mass robotization, but in practice there is importation of migrants and dragging children and old people into the labor market. Capitalism, happiness...

Forum List

Back