Pretty much declared illegal to help one another

Of course they can't just let any chump with a helicopter fly over the disaster areas.

Those people should just be giving money and time to the emergency services and organizations that are there to help.

Instead of telling them what you want to do (because it's your favorite thing to do), ask them what needs to be done and do that.

Like a goddamn normal human being.

You found a typo!

One brown star for you.

You can tell daddy what a butthole you were at school today.
My posts are both grammatical and spelling catastrophes on a regular basis lol.

Over the years I have grown lazy and try to do everything from my phone. It really doesn't match the keyboard and computer screen for editorial options. I need to go back to pre-reading and re-reading my posts for spelling accuracy and Grammar before hitting the final post button.

I will often post something hurriedly and then read it a few hours later in horror.

My posts are both grammatical and spelling catastrophes on a regular basis lol.

Over the years I have grown lazy and try to do everything from my phone. It really doesn't match the keyboard and computer screen for editorial options. I need to go back to pre-reading and re-reading my posts the accuracy and Grammar before hitting the final post button.

I will often post something hurriedly and then read it a few hours later in horror.
Between auto correct and fat fingers, I can barely make English sentences, on my phone.

Between auto correct and fat fingers, I can barely make English sentences, on my phone.
Lol.... Autocorrect can be a hilarious adventure at times; especially when text messaging.

Good God! I soon learned the hard way to double-check not only what I was saying that I didn't know about but also who I was saying it to. Lolol.

Did some serious hot water swimming on more than one occasion because of it.

First I've heard of this, but I assume large areas with multiple private aircraft but without functioning Air Traffic Control could present an unacceptable hazard.
there are people all over the internet begging for help and claiming they haven't even seen anyone from FEMA offering said help ! there are 10s of thousands of people in north western NC in small towns and communities where there is only way in and out trapped and suffering ! this disaster is getting worse by the day !:(

SmellyIrishAss is stuck again.

Someone nudge her

You try it and your BBs will be up around your ears, Bingo

Get to topic and stop your infantle flaming. Your precious administration is failing people in desperate need of resources and it's national news. Nobody cares about you blabbering bullshit

Do you mean the same government that gave all of the FEMA money to the illegals, and is BLOCKING AID to our citizens?
I once spent time trying to figure out if stupid remarks like yours were the result of unethical sources convincing feeble-minded people like you of absurd things or if the poster was actually nasty enough to come up with such trash for themselves. No more. Over the top crazy is over the top crazy. Doesn't matter why you utter such shit.

there are people all over the internet begging for help and claiming they haven't even seen anyone from FEMA offering said help ! there are 10s of thousands of people in north western NC in small towns and communities where there is only way in and out trapped and suffering ! this disaster is getting worse by the day !:(
I evacuated before Rita but came back home the day after to check on my and my families homes. It took days before roads could be cleared and supply lines established. The army was there before I could get back. but it takes time to do what is needed. Where I was there was nothing from FEMA for a full week. Disasters are called disasters for a reason. They are doing everything that can be done.

Forum List

Back