Pretty much declared illegal to help one another

Can't and won't are two different things. I would be happy to discuss differing opinions with someone who hasn't already shown they are too crazy for rational conversation.
Except you are not rational unless you can answer a simple question.

How can we get help to a devastated area, where people are suffering and DYING when the government refuses to help (and is even BLOCKING AID).

Do you have any suggestions, other than laughing and telling us that more of the same BS is the answer?

Except you are not rational unless you can answer a simple question.

How can we get help to a devastated area, where people are suffering and DYING when the government refuses to help (and is even BLOCKING AID).

Do you have any suggestions, other than laughing and telling us that more of the same BS is the answer?
Another example of why I refuse to go down your rabbit holes. The government is pulling out all the stops to help. You're nuts. Quit whining.

We cannot detest these people enough....

cb3c770fd86da9c39a8f1b9241a1f54a_768x0.jpg

First I've heard of this, but I assume large areas with multiple private aircraft but without functioning Air Traffic Control could present an unacceptable hazard.
Correct.

And the last thing the emergency services need is more people to rescue.

No matter, the fact that Fema failed the very people who fund it in favor of those who never paid in a penny is not going away.
If course it will. Its a low IQ talking point that will fade. The right wingers always pull these low IQ tu quoques out of their asses, when they want to capitalize on others' misfortune.

No matter, the fact that Fema failed the very people who fund it in favor of those who never paid in a penny is not going away.
Most people have no idea what FEMA is and what its supposed to do.

The right wing will always a narrative to attack Dems. That’s all this is.

Actually, I don't spend a lot of time here, because I check out a lot of news sites.

I even watch the mainstream ones.

The internet is on fire with this!

Forum List

Back