How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Toddster does not want AGW refuted and neither do you. That is why you keep pushing ocean currents and avoid answering the 5 questions.

are 100% refuted by the indisputable truth that Greenland froze while North America thawed.

YOU AND TODDSTER ARE BOTH FUNDED BY THE CO2 FRAUD. You aren't even denying it.

Toddster does not want AGW refuted

I'd love for you to refute AGW. Then there would be even less excuse to waste
trillions on more expensive, less reliable "green energy".

Maybe, after you get the appointment Crick has been pushing for, you can start
doing some real work toward refutation?

Tell me how wind direction, wind velocity, convection, idealized blackbody radiators and any other stupid red herring that you can think up affected the temperature record? ... that's a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer ...

If you can't see from the geologic record that the planet - oceans and atmosphere - cool when the northern hemisphere glaciates and that the planet - oceans and atmosphere - warm when the northern hemisphere deglaciates then you might be dumber than Apu and EMH.

Stefan-Boltzmann Law ... stupid ... if you violate the Laws of Nature, you're wrong, that's not a red herring ...

The geological record is usually interpreted as equilibrium ... in accordance with 2LoT ... the oceans and atmosphere are the same temperature ... here I'm using the kinetic energy definition of temperature, I guess that's over your head ...

Do you know what convection is?

Forum List

Back