Joe Biden Claims That No President Has Ever Helped Israel Like He Has

If America joins the Zionist regime in it's revenge against Iran and their proxies, what will Iran do and what can Iran do now?

Do they have the capability to destroy America's military bases in the region, that could result in hundreds or thousands of casualties?

And then?

Does that mean nuclear war.

We all should be appreciating the difficult position Biden has in front of him on his table!

If America joins the Zionist regime in it's revenge against Iran and their proxies, what will Iran do and what can Iran do now?

Do they have the capability to destroy America's military bases in the region, that could result in hundreds or thousands of casualties?

And then?

Does that mean nuclear war.

We all should be appreciating the difficult position Biden has in front of him on his table!
~~~~~~
It' the position Biden has put himself into., by pleasing and funding Iran while at the same time supposedly supporting Israel.

~~~~~~
It' the position Biden has put himself into., by pleasing and funding Iran while at the same time supposedly supporting Israel.
That's the acceptance of the situation that I've been waiting to hear.

The situation could now be fkng terminal!

Bibi may see no choice but to push the red button to fulfill prophesy.

That's a valid point, following the genocide against the Palestinian people Dave. It's a huge precondition that must be dealt with and can be. The one-state solution can answer to being the fix to all the past wrongs.

If you wish to continue a discussion with me, at least start by saying that you understand the conditions of that solution.

Otherwise, we're finished. I've been more than patient with you.
You keep using the word "genocide" to attack Jews and defend the people who want an actual genocide.

Yes, we're finished. You're just another terrorist-supporting retard. Go away.

That's a valid point, following the genocide against the Palestinian people Dave. It's a huge precondition that must be dealt with and can be. The one-state solution can answer to being the fix to all the past wrongs.

If you wish to continue a discussion with me, at least start by saying that you understand the conditions of that solution.

Otherwise, we're finished. I've been more than patient with you.
Can'tada

Why don't you Trudy Fruities give all your land back to the useless thrill-killing Indigian savages? They're just as subhuman as the Paleonasty humanoids.

~~~~~~
Trump wrecked the nuclear agreement with Iran. Iran has only one nuclear reactor.

Most US presidents have tried to help Israel over the past 70 years

Can'tada

Why don't you Trudy Fruities give all your land back to the useless thrill-killing Indigian savages? They're just as subhuman as the Paleonasty humanoids.
The Monroe doctrine forbids European colonization in South America, but colonization is fine for European Zionists.

That's the acceptance of the situation that I've been waiting to hear.

The situation could now be fkng terminal!

Bibi may see no choice but to push the red button to fulfill prophesy.

There no such prophecy unless you're a Scofield heretic.

I've already made the point Dave that it's going to be a bitter pill. The Zionist regime may need to return the stolen land to the Palestinian people, including dismantling of all settlements.

Or perhaps a 'one state solution' on which you will have to be brought up to speed on the details. That will be a slightly less bitter pill for the Israelis to swallow!
And should the Arabs throughout the Middle East return the stolen land to the Jewish people? They took the houses, property, and land of close to 1 million Jews - and never paid a cent.

~~~~~~
You don’t support Israel by handing over billions of dollars to a Muslim terrorist country sworn to its destruction.

This thread like so many proves how delusional R voters are. Just like D voters.

The way of the uniparty.

And should the Arabs throughout the Middle East return the stolen land to the Jewish people? They took the houses, property, and land of close to 1 million Jews - and never paid a cent.
That can be negotiated, but it will be from more than one position of power on the table.

Forum List

Back