Trump has the votes to win!

So gas is up, and groceries are heading higher (if you're lucky enough to find them, with Biden and Harris backing the dock worker strike). We are giving BILLIONS to Ukraine, and the Middle East is in flames (due to Biden giving Iran BILLIONS, and financing their nuclear program, and atomic weapons).

Meanwhile, the hurricane victims are left to fend for themselves (with the government blocking aid) because FEMA gave all of their funds to the illegals.

Face it, the Democrats are the enemy of the American people.

If this is really what the Democrats want, I encourage them to enlist and actually fight for it, because the American people have fought and won wars for less.

So gas is up, and groceries are heading higher (if you're lucky enough to find them, with Biden and Harris backing the dock worker strike).
Strike suspended...

But thanks for telling us you are part of fuck the workers party...
We are giving BILLIONS to Ukraine, and the Middle East is in flames (due to Biden giving Iran BILLIONS, and financing their nuclear program, and atomic weapons).
The spending on Ukraine is some of the best value money spend in a war.
US has no boots on the ground and have spent less that two months of Iraq war and have decimated onf of NATO strongest enemy. It has send a message around the world that US can fuck you up if you step out of line without getting into decades long war.
Compare this to GOP wars, Biden is handing out lessons and you are just pissed.
Meanwhile, the hurricane victims are left to fend for themselves (with the government blocking aid) because FEMA gave all of their funds to the illegals.
Better ask GOP Congress, they are the ones who gave Tax Cuts to Rich (71% to people making $350k+ a year)and stop funding for disasters.

Shows who you care about
Did the RW media diet tell you that? That is all you got, no thinking just feed the head with shit and pump it back out.
If this is really what the Democrats want, I encourage them to enlist and actually fight for it, because the American people have fought and won wars for less.
Well where ever your information they are playing you for a fool....

You are one of those useful fools who they feed full of shit and let him off...

So gas is up, and groceries are heading higher (if you're lucky enough to find them, with Biden and Harris backing the dock worker strike). We are giving BILLIONS to Ukraine, and the Middle East is in flames (due to Biden giving Iran BILLIONS, and financing their nuclear program, and atomic weapons).

It was Trump who blocked money for places like Puerto Rico, Biden has given money for this hurricane already. Not three years later...

"

Biden-Harris Administration Provides More Than $20 Million to Hurricane Helene Survivors, Ongoing Search and Rescue Operations Continue in North Carolina"​

So you feel that all women are obsessed with killing their offspring and that’s the only issue important to them.

The Anti-Christ loves abortion, don’t you think?

Kamala & Walz have an extreme, depraved position on abortion that will cost them in the election.

Why do you favor infanticide?
So you have no clue what you are talking about. every election since choice was taken away from women has caused nothing but trouble for Your hate group, and this is the biggest response that can be made by the right to choose group, which I will point out is the majority in this country and women demand the right to choose. By the way Trump has used abortion more then 99.9%of men in this country. He supported it all his life. There are millions of women that this is number one on their list. Like I said it will add 3 to 5% to every state in this country for Kamala and is the defining factor of Trumps loss. So when he asks his followers to kill for him will you.

Brain dead stupid. Ignore!

You can't call yourself a Christian if you support a anti Christ. Not to much more has to be said.

So you have no clue what you are talking about. every election since choice was taken away from women has caused nothing but trouble for Your hate group, and this is the biggest response that can be made by the right to choose group, which I will point out is the majority in this country and women demand the right to choose. By the way Trump has used abortion more then 99.9%of men in this country. He supported it all his life. There are millions of women that this is number one on their list. Like I said it will add 3 to 5% to every state in this country for Kamala and is the defining factor of Trumps loss. So when he asks his followers to kill for him will you.
You are a true fanatic. You seem obsessed with serving the ruling class who enjoy nothing more than killing helpless children.
1728035379322.jpeg

You not only hate small children in general, you hate black people specifically too.
1728035738952.jpeg

You are delusional if you think the abortion issue will decide the election. Other issues like inflation and immigration are far more important to voters.

Kamala Harris has enabled a genocide in Gaza. Do you support genocide?

Last edited:
The doctor warned you about stopping your meds.
What drugs do you take to help you with the depression and shame caused by your support of a genocide?

Please make an effort to refute any of the facts I’ve presented so we can try to take you seriously.

Instead of serving the Dick Cheney-approved establishment war-mongers like Kamala Harris, independent-minded Democrats are voting third party.

Forum List

Back