I'm Proud to be an Extremist

A transgender who was originally male who tries to use a public men's room is risking their life. I'm glad most places I visit now have family bathrooms , these are 1 stall units that work well for transgenders. No judgmental , violence-prone bigots allowed saves lives.
The entire importance of trans people using the bathroom of their choice is a contrived and nonsensical issue. It’s a very privileged, white and first world problem.

Trans ideology simultaneously works on the premise that sex and gender are two distinct constructs, while purposefully conflating the two to further their agenda. Bathrooms have always been segregated by sex, which has always been synonymous with gender. Trans advocates disingenuously continue to make no distinction between sex and gender when pursing their agenda. We have sex specific bathroom facilities. We do not have urinals due to “gender” differences. Single sex spaces should not be comprised to accommodate someone’s “gender” expression.

If these people are serious about trans ideology, then they need to recognize that “gender” is no longer synonymous with sex. Changing your gender does not entitle you to invade single sex spaces. Ultimately, if your biology doesn’t decided your gender, then attempting to change your biology shouldn’t affirm your gender.

Being an actual advocate for women’s rights is now “extremist”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back