Harris is in trouble. She is losing a lot of black support due to Candace Owens groundbreaking documentation questioning Harris being black.

I dont support harris nor democrats, but if she were not indian but white and black no one would say she is not black.

You're a unique snowflake who I totally respect for your innate independence.

Or you're a completely dishonest fraud with no courage of conviction whatsoever.

Take your pick.

You're a unique snowflake who I totally respect for your innate independence.

Or you're a completely dishonest fraud with no courage of conviction whatsoever.

Take your pick.

I go with the first. I might indeed be unique. And not just like anyone else or go with the flow. I dont have to say harris is not black to support trump, eventhough now it is expected that someone who supports trump says harris is not black.

I go with the first. I might indeed be unique. And not just like anyone else or go with the flow. I dont have to say harris is not black to support trump, eventhough now it is expected that someone who supports trump says harris is not black.

So cutting edge.

If you where smart, you would be making fun of people who think Kamala's skin color is important.

Trust me, I would vote for a green person if they were pro me.
I agree, but such people exist on both sides, why trump says she is not black if he doesnt care? The ones who vote her because she is black are just as much.

You crazy right wing controversialist.
Abortion = America's worst sin

Jesus is coming. He said something like it's better to tie an stone around you and jump in the water then it is to harm a child.

Heard he might turn the seas red with the blood of sinners (a lot of work for me). So of you guys like all repent and quit killing babies, I'd hella appreciate it

Forum List

Back