Harris is in trouble. She is losing a lot of black support due to Candace Owens groundbreaking documentation questioning Harris being black.

I’m not so sure about that.

Well clearly there’s something going on when she puts on a fake black accent. When she makes up this ridiculous story about cooking collard greens. For some people, these things don’t matter, but they should matter. I think the biggest point of all is why is she lying about who her grandmother is in her own book.
her father is certainly black are you blind or retarded? i dont know if he is half black like obama or full black maybe harris lied he is full black. that he is white or native american only retard could believe.

Owens has recently done about five videos, uncovering the family history of Kamala Harris. These videos are receiving considerable attention. Each video has received millions of views. Candace at this has the most popular political podcast on YouTube and rumble. The anti-free speech people hate that they want her removed, but the people are speaking and supporting her.

It started out with a video showing that Harris outright lied about her grandmother. There’s a picture in a book written by Kamala Harris that allegedly shows her grandmother. The problem is the person in the picture cannot be Harris’s grandmother as Harris’s actual grandmother died before Harris was even born. Don’t worry, radical left-wingers don’t care about this stuff. They won’t even read these types of posts. They just react to the thread title.

Harris was already in trouble with the black vote as even according to the NAACP Trump was getting 25% of the black vote which is remarkable considering how low that number was for the Republicans in previous elections. So that is just the NAACP could you imagine what other estimates are suggesting?

Note the propaganda of Kamala Harris talking about cooking collard greens using a bathtub.

I mean come on now. It’s ridiculous and her fake black accent and fake Latina accent. She ain’t fooling nobody.

Why is any of this relevant?

If you don’t want to spend the time shifting through a 40 minute plus video, here are some shorts discussing part of the situation

But for folks voting, they oughta take a look at the past five videos of Candace Owens discussing Harris’s family background. At least take a look at it. The fact alone that in her own book Harris has a picture with an older woman that she claims her grandmother….. yet her own grandmother died before Harris was even born…that speaks volumes. Why would somebody do that? For the answer that question please watch this documentary series by Candace Owens on the Harris family tree.

You actually sat through 40 minutes of this? Why are you so fucked up and full of hate?

her father is certainly black are you blind or retarded? i dont know if he is half black like obama or full black maybe harris lied he is full black. that he is white or native american only retard could believe.
No sir, no need for that type of language. You can be Jamaican and not black. Do you some people think that Indians are black but that is not correct they are actually categorized as white. Frankly, I don’t really care about race but the left-wing does and they are the ones who are hypocrites for this.

You can be South African and not black. I’m not convinced on her identifying as black, if you disagree no problem move on

I’m more concerned with her ridiculous fake black accent and her lying about her grandmother , and making up a story about cooking collard greens. She is clearly trying to win over woke people. None of this is good for the country.

No sir, no need for that type of language. You can be Jamaican and not black. Do you know if some people think that Indians are black but that is not correct they are actually categorized as white. Frankly, I don’t really care about race but the left-wing does and they are the ones who are hypocrites for this.

You can be South African and not black. I’m not convinced on her identifying as black, if you disagree no problem move on

I’m more concerned with her ridiculous fake black accent and her making up a story about cooking collard greens. She is clearly trying to win over woke people. None of this is good for the country.

if you think her father is jamaican but white or anything else then black you are crazy. and indians are not categorised as white, they are categorised as "asians". some think they are black maybe because of their dark skin, black can have different meanings, they might be black but they are not SSA.

1024px-Donald_J._Harris_in_1974.png

The Kamala chronicles..

Candace is off for a week next week so no more chronicles.
We need a VP debate episode though, im a bit over the Kamala shit. 😀

if you think her father is jamaican but white or anything else then black you are crazy. and indians are not categorised as white, they are categorised as "asians". some think they are black maybe because of their dark skin, black can have different meanings, they might be black but they are not SSA.

1024px-Donald_J._Harris_in_1974.png
OK, here’s the thing historically speaking anthropologists have classified Arabs, and Indians as being caucasian . Now you can look at various people from Syria or Lebanon for example they look very very white. And plenty of Indians are very light skinned. Again, sir I don’t really care about race. But I’m simply pointing these things out to you.

As for Jamaica, there are white Jamaicans. Jamaicans who have a mixture of Spanish, Irish and other European origin perhaps mixed with West African origin.

Please remember.......
The system has been corrupted.
Democrats don't really need the votes to place someone in power.
For evidence see the 2020 election.

That said, the larger the obvious gap, the more difficult the coronation is to sell to the public.

Candace Owens = Angel
At this point, I think that she has overtaken Tucker Carlson. Now Tucker Carlson is still great. But Candace is providing a lot of integrity and honor. She is unafraid. And she is crushing it in the ratings getting millions and millions of views totally crushing Fox News and CNN.

OK, here’s the thing historically speaking anthropologists have classified Arabs, and Indians as being caucasian . Now you can look at various people from Syria or Lebanon for example they look very very white. And plenty of Indians are very light skinned. Again, sir I don’t really care about race. But I’m simply pointing these things out to you.

As for Jamaica, there are white Jamaicans. Jamaicans who have a mixture of Spanish, Irish and other European origin perhaps mixed with West African origin.
I think her father is part black maybe not full black, harris might be only a little black but people accepted obama and he is also mixed.

Here’s the thing you could be Jamaican and not black. Charlize Theron is South African but she’s not black. So there you go, my friend.

Now here is the big point about Harris claiming she is black. She is showing a picture in one of her books of her standing with what is clearly a black person and Harris claims that person is her grandmother. Yet it is impossible because her grandmother died before Harris was born. That’s the problem here. At least that is a huge concern. What the hell is going on? Why would she write a book and lie about who her grandmother is?

Now you also throw in the fact that Harris puts on a fake black accent and a fake Latina accent when speaking to certain audiences….these are red flags

Firstly her father is a prominent person, and he's BLACK.

Second the photo of the black person she claims is her grandmother... it's interesting because all of the sites where they claim she died in 1960 were altered in August 2024.... like, they went around the internet changing things... then went on the attack

Are you suggesting that Mr Harris' parents weren't black?

Basically this is the sort of bullshit politics that MAGA people get involved in. Things where they can be racist, but pretend they're not.... Notice how Trump has stopped doing this since the debate, because he KNEW he couldn't get away with this shit any more.

At this point, I think that she has overtaken Tucker Carlson. Now Tucker Carlson is still great. But Candace is providing a lot of integrity and honor. She is unafraid. And she is crushing it in the ratings getting millions and millions of views totally crushing Fox News and CNN.
Candace Owens wins me great victories.
Her power is great. Her Ora makes her glow. Jesus must not be far behind ;)

Candace Owens = Angel

Candace Owens :salute:

The problem is the person in the picture cannot be Harris’s grandmother as Harris’s actual grandmother died before Harris was even born.
Since we all have both a maternal grandmother (our mother's mother) as well as a paternal grandmother (our father's mother) is it possible that the grandmother she's speaking of is not the one who died before she was born?

I could say the same thing about both my material grandfather and my paternal grandmother. I unfortunately never got to meet either of them.

Owens has recently done about five videos, uncovering the family history of Kamala Harris. These videos are receiving considerable attention. Each video has received millions of views. Candace at this has the most popular political podcast on YouTube and rumble. The anti-free speech people hate that they want her removed, but the people are speaking and supporting her.

It started out with a video showing that Harris outright lied about her grandmother. There’s a picture in a book written by Kamala Harris that allegedly shows her grandmother. The problem is the person in the picture cannot be Harris’s grandmother as Harris’s actual grandmother died before Harris was even born. Don’t worry, radical left-wingers don’t care about this stuff. They won’t even read these types of posts. They just react to the thread title.

Harris was already in trouble with the black vote as even according to the NAACP Trump was getting 25% of the black vote which is remarkable considering how low that number was for the Republicans in previous elections. So that is just the NAACP could you imagine what other estimates are suggesting?

Note the propaganda of Kamala Harris talking about cooking collard greens using a bathtub.

I mean come on now. It’s ridiculous and her fake black accent and fake Latina accent. She ain’t fooling nobody.

# :laughing0301:

VP Harris is African-American. Her Mother raised her as African-American. She is African-American and a citizen of the United States.

The problem the democrats have is they never expected a street level whore to get this far. Brown wanted her to get the DA job because she was good at giving head. The democrats made that happen not thinking it would go any further.

Then she ran for the senate and the democrats being the woke idiots they are decided fuck it, let’s get the blackish Indian woman in there she checks a lot of boxes and votes our way.

Then she ran for president. There’s no chance the democrats wanted this idiot for president so when she had to drop out they thought they were done with this street whore.

Then Bidumb declared he would only pick a not white woman for VP. The choices are pathetic to make that happen but the least threat to him? Camela. Obie needed a VP nobody would want to replace him, Bidumb. Bidumb needs someone nobody would want to replace him, Camela. Camels needs someone nobody would want to replace her and we hit the bottom of the democrat barrel with Walz. You see the pattern.

Anyway here we are, she keeps failing upward and the democrats just can’t tell you a not white woman is an idiot and should be back sucking dicks on the street so the most hated candidate in democrat history is now your choice for president. Nobody voted for her, she was never nominated. She got the job because of a train wreck of a debate.

Still a street whore. Just keeps riding the democrat fail train to the next stop.

Forum List

Back