I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Democrats are super out of touch with reality.

Couldn't believe your information and for good reason , it's not true. Forbes posted an article about the 50 richest families in.Ametica and who they support politically. 56 % were republicans , only 14 % were Democrats, a whopping 30% played both sides, probably in the hopes of cashing in no matter what. Must be a $ game to them.

Has your handler texted you the excuses to use if Trump wins?
If trump wins all that means we have have a lot more idiots in America than anyone could ever imagine. That would be really sad. But given Trump's egregious behavior and outlandish statements it would be unlikely that he would get more support. The first election was close but he didn't win the popular vote. In 2020 that margin increased. I believe the margin he loses by will be even greater in his last attempt will be even greater. Most people are already over him. He's a fish out of water.

Couldn't believe your information and for good reason , it's not true. Forbes posted an article about the 50 richest families in.Ametica and who they support politically. 56 % were republicans , only 14 % were Democrats, a whopping 30% played both sides, probably in the hopes of cashing in no matter what. Must be a $ game to them.
Good catch! It didn’t really seem possible. Anyway, I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.

If trump wins all that means we have have a lot more idiots in America than anyone could ever imagine. That would be really sad. But given Trump's egregious behavior and outlandish statements it would be unlikely that he would get more support. The first election was close but he didn't win the popular vote. In 2020 that margin increased. I believe the margin he loses by will be even greater in his last attempt will be even greater. Most people are already over him. He's a fish out of water.
That's a lot of characters. Must have gotten it in an email.

Good catch! It didn’t really seem possible. Anyway, I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.
Speaking of the truth , do you actually believe trump is morally right ?

Making all bathrooms gender neutral? Not indulging in the delusions of the mentally Ill will save lives.
A transgender who was originally male who tries to use a public men's room is risking their life. I'm glad most places I visit now have family bathrooms , these are 1 stall units that work well for transgenders. No judgmental , violence-prone bigots allowed saves lives.

Forum List

Back