I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Ick ! Although I do have a little more respect for Melania now that she's stood up to trump on the s of a woman's absolute right to have an abortion if she deems it necessary.

but where was she when donny said a woman should be punished, or that he's proud to have overturned r V w? i thinks it has more to do with hawking her book than anything else.

Last edited:
You have no love for the Constitution.

If you did, then you would not be voting for Donald Trump, the traitor who tried to trash the Constitution on Jan 6.

You love one man, Donald Trump, more than you love your country. You are a radicalized, deranged member of the sick MAGA cult. And that's all you are.

mic-drop.gif

but where was she when donny said a woman should be punished, or that he's proud to have overturned r V w? i thinks it has more to do with hawking her book than anything else.
Silent and submissive. She's coming into her own now. Some women never blossom , some are late bloomers.Melania must be a Japanese Toad Lily of sorts. I don't question the motive , what's the use these days. Simply enjoying the fact that she appears to have attained personal growth despite being held back by a very boorish man.

Just like MAGA being “marginalized” and maligned by the media, deep state and faggy democrats.
Pathetic comparison , when did gay people ever rise up against anything ? Other than fighting for their own rights. Sick MAGAS tried to overthrow the government.

Silent and submissive. She's coming into her own now. Some women never blossom , some are late bloomers.Melania must be a Japanese Toad Lily of sorts. I don't question the motive , what's the use these days. Simply enjoying the fact that she appears to have attained personal growth despite being held back by a very boorish man.

i totally disagree. imo - their marriage has been transactional for a very long time. & she was never a shrinking violet by any means. she didn't keep her mouth shut for any other reason was that it was beneficial not to. now it's different.

You should probably stop trying to be condescending. You're no good at it.

i bet he's real good at patronizing though,

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

vey.

Forum List

Back