CNN’s Poll of Polls: Trump has 68.4% chance of winning.

Huge Prog states mean nothing. California and New York are just two that account for much of the positive percentage for Kamala. Michigan votes her in, and the auto industry will reduce even further.
STFU and show me anyone else predicting this:

1728146222583.png

Watsamatter Nostra - cat got yr tongue? :auiqs.jpg: I can just see you now, frantically searching for corroboration...tippity tap, clickety click...

Last edited:
JD Vance said that Kamala Harris doesn't have the mental capacity to be a president.
I totally agree.
And on top of that she is dangerously far left.
She wallows in racial pandering.
She practices neo-marxist class warfare.
And her version of "democracy" means a radical left one party police state where people can be arrested for dissenting.

Nobody gives a fuck about your pretty charts and graphs, moonbat.

Silver has given Trump favorable odds, though I don't really trust his numbers as he hasn't been right since 2012.
I posted more than image, click any of my images and it'll take you to the associated web page.

JD Vance said that Kamala Harris doesn't have the mental capacity to be a president.
I totally agree.
Everyone is far left compared to Trump, like everyone was far left compared to Hitler.
And her version of "democracy" means a radical left one party police state where people can be arrested for dissenting.

"Silver Bulletin" is Nate Silver you fucking dope.

You just supplied the data you demanded from me. :auiqs.jpg:
That chart is NOT on the Silver Bulletin website, it was made up (God knows how) by Eric Daughtery and is being excitedly retweeted by MAGA dingbats all over the place.

I totally agree.
JD Vance said that he would steal the election for Trump, unlike what Mike Pence did in 2020.

That is automatically disqualifying for JD Vance as a future vice president. And anything that man says means exactly jack and shit.

Forum List

Back