MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

As refreshingly direct and blunt as she can be sometimes, I have to believe there is some missing context to this comment. For instance, who is ‘they’?
I’d be interested to know what context could possibly make her comment non-batshit crazy?

What possible identification of “they” would make sense?

“They” as in Lex Luthor and his Legion of Mad Scientists?

Seriously. I want to know.

So was she joking??
She’s likely following the Trump playbook of dishonesty and lies: carpet bomb the issue with idiotic lies and crazy conspiracy theories to annihilate facts and the truth – you don’t need to believe your idiotic lies and crazy conspiracy theories, just spread the chaos and disinformation.

Yep. Weather modification technology has been around for a long time.
Ok.

So her posting that tweet in the context of Hurricane Helene, means what exactly?

Can you possibly give me a reason that does not include batshit insanity?

I’d be interested to know what context could possibly make her comment non-batshit crazy?
The fact that her statement is 100% correct, as usual.

She is obviously a hell of a lot smarter that the idiots who think she is wrong. She is playing 3D chess while her moronic critics are playing with their own feces.

Last edited:
The Republican Party has become filled with the biggest blowhards they could draw out of the trailer parks. Is this the best we can do? These people deserve to lose.

Indeed, this thread is an example of the successful application of Trump’s playbook of dishonesty and lies – here and across social media the topic is about Greene being a ridiculous loon, not about the fact that Trump is an enemy of democracy who willfully violated the law and committed crimes in a lawless effort to remain in power, contrary to the will of the American people.

Ok.

So her posting that tweet in the context of Hurricane Helene, means what exactly?

Can you possibly give me a reason that does not include batshit insanity?

The feds can't even predict the weather, let alone modify it. MTG is nutty. The fact that FEMA spent billions on illegals so has no money for NC? And the response to Helene is awful? Real.

The fact that her statement is 100% correct, as usual.

She is obviously a hell of a lot lot smarter that the idiots who think she is wrong. She is playing 3D chess while her moronic critics are playing with their own feces.
are you saying the government had the power to "control" Helene, and deliberately chose not to?

The Republican Party has become filled with the biggest blowhards they could draw out of the trailer parks. Is this the best we can do? These people deserve to lose.

She's right you know...

Geoengineering. Russia, China, US all researching weather modification as a weapon of war. MTG would be aware of these programs.
Guy who created HAARP has a patent on heating the upper atmosphere via radio frequency emissions to steer weather fronts.
Some day in the future you'll find GW/CC was a cover story for a DSA program.

so.... are you people saying the government can "control" hurricanes, or aren't you?

Jesus Christ, can you shit or get off the pot or what?

so.... are you people saying the government can "control" hurricanes, or aren't you?

Jesus Christ, can you shit or get off the pot or what?
We're saying they are seriously into weaponizing weather control for military purposes. To what extent they have achieved this is anyone's guess.

Forum List

Back