UK will give sovereignty of Chagos Islands to Mauritius.

They ruled, occupied or invaded all but 22 little shit countries not worth bothering with.
Russia and China finally beat them back out mainly only because the Brits saw that it was easier to strike up
a consortium of deals rather than materially physically try to rule them from within.

Both profited and how do you otherwise think China ever parlayed themselves up from a 3rd world nation
into a world superpower? By playing off the West.
These claims I expect from the likes of Surada. Don't tell me you've stooped that low. 93% my ass!

They ruled, occupied or invaded all but 22 little shit countries not worth bothering with.
Russia and China finally beat them back out mainly only because the Brits saw that it was easier to strike up
a consortium of deals rather than materially physically try to rule them from within.

Both profited and how do you otherwise think China ever parlayed themselves up from a 3rd world nation
into a world superpower? By playing off the West.
ok, but it's a pretty big leap from "Britian has been at war with 93% of the world at one time or another" (not even sure that's true) to "Britain ruled 93% of the planet 150 years ago" (your words)

we all know Britain once had a massive empire without resorting to misleading hyperbole

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This includes the tropical atoll of Diego Garcia, used by the US government as a military base for its navy ships and long-range bomber aircraft.

Not one chance in a billion .
DG is as sensitive as any secret base on the planet .

And strategically its location is irreplacable .

You can believe any official news you choose, but your actual chance of getting on or off this island without Above Top Secret clearance is zero .

Forum List

Back