MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

I know all you watch is MSCNN, but if you come out of your echo chamber, you will see that normal people don't go around saying "hey, there's dead bodies in NC and FEMA can't help them but JACK SMITH said Trump lied so I'll vote Harris"

THAT is insane
Yes, it would be insane to come up with something so bizarre. Took you all night to do it, right?

"Stay on topic" is the cry of losers. You are losing. But because my soul has not shriveled up to oblivion, your loss is not worth it. IOW I would have spared the dead Americans in NC even if it means Harris wins.

we are NOT the party of "you have to break a few eggs". That's your demonic party.
Now have your pathetic, sniveling little last word--dance around some more about Trump and whine about "off topic". I'll remind you as the pictures come out
Uh huh. Ok.

Maybe you should take a few deep breaths.

Yes, it would be insane to come up with something so bizarre. Took you all night to do it, right?

End stage TDS:

--OMG JACK SMITH SAID TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS

--Oh hey, maybe some people died in floods and FEMA doesn't have money to help cause they gave billions to illegals, ho hum

Why are all these MEN so offended by words?

What happened to all of you, really?

It's not gaslighting. It's true. Want proof? Post a link to prove your claim that Jack Smith endorsed Kamala Harris...

Red herring and gaslighting, give me a break.

You're a man, right?

Why do mean words hurt your feelings so much? You are all like 11 yo girls, what is even going on?

End stage TDS:

--OMG JACK SMITH SAID TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS

--Oh hey, maybe some people died in floods and FEMA doesn't have money to help cause they gave billions to illegals, ho hum

Why are all these MEN so offended by words?

What happened to all of you, really?
Your words are really stooopid. Nobody drowned because of lack of money to save them. "Oh my... they are drowning, but I don't have enough money to help them" That didn't happen dumbass.

Red herring and gaslighting, give me a break.

You're a man, right?

Why do mean words hurt your feelings so much? You are all like 11 yo girls, what is even going on?

You're deranged. You claim FEMA is too broke to provide aid yet even FEMA knows you're a nut...

Your words are really stooopid. Nobody drowned because of lack of money to save them. "Oh my... they are drowning, but I don't have enough money to help them" That didn't happen dumbass.

What is FEMA spending on migrants?​

The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) provides funding to non-federal agencies to spend on humanitarian services for non-U.S. citizens. For the 2024 fiscal year, which ended on Monday, $640 million was made available.

The FEMA website says this funding is intended to "support CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities." The money can be spent on a range of services, including food, shelter, transportation, acute medical care, clothing and translation services.

The budget for the past year was a significant increase from the 2023 fiscal year, when $363 million was allocated. Together, more than $1 billion has been spent on non-citizen services over the past two years.

You're deranged. You claim FEMA is too broke to provide aid yet even FEMA knows you're a nut...

The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) provides funding to non-federal agencies to spend on humanitarian services for non-U.S. citizens. For the 2024 fiscal year, which ended on Monday, $640 million was made available.

The FEMA website says this funding is intended to "support CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities." The money can be spent on a range of services, including food, shelter, transportation, acute medical care, clothing and translation services.

The budget for the past year was a significant increase from the 2023 fiscal year, when $363 million was allocated. Together, more than $1 billion has been spent on non-citizen services over the past two years.

Your point? 20 million is a good start, and more is available if needed. Those conspiracy theories have you all stirred up, don't they

Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect by the dishonest right.

The thread is about a rightwing criminal lawfully convicted and sentenced for her attack on democracy, attempt to overturn a fair, accurate election, and attempt to disenfranchise voters in her jurisdiction.

Her punishment is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect by the dishonest right.

The thread is about a rightwing criminal lawfully convicted and sentenced for her attack on democracy, attempt to overturn a fair, accurate election, and attempt to disenfranchise voters in her jurisdiction.

Her punishment is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

Retard, FEMA is capable of helping both noncitizen migrants AND Hurricane Helene victims. Your own article even says that.

You're a special kind of stupid to be incapable of comprehending one has nothing to do with the other. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back