MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

The word democracy is not in our Founding documents.

Only Commies keep using that word for our Republic.
Commies always change word meanings too but, a straight definition of Democracy can be expressed with this example: 5 people, 4 men and 1 woman all vote if they should rape the woman. Woman gets raped. That's true Democracy!!!!

Very telling how much you hate the rule of law.
I tell you what, Chumpo, there's a difference between the law and right and wrong.

I'm sure that's beyond your conception because you worship government and really have no solid foundation for right or wrong.

Last edited:
Tina Peters, the former clerk of Mesa County, Colo., was sentenced on Thursday to nine years in prison after being found guilty in August of tampering with voting machines under her control in a failed attempt to prove that they had been used to rig the 2020 election against former President Donald J. Trump.

At a hearing in Grand Junction, Colo., Judge Matthew D. Barrett scolded Ms. Peters sternly from the bench, telling her he had imposed the severe penalty because she had repeatedly advanced false claims about Mr. Trump’s defeat and in so doing become a celebrity among those who denied that he lost the race.

“But you are no hero, you abused your position and you are a charlatan,” Judge Barrett said, adding, “You cannot help but lie as easy as you breathe.”

Peters was a public official who used her position to advance a lie. The sentence was harsh, but in propagating the lie of election fraud she engaged in fraud by tampering with election machines. She will have plenty of time to mull over her crimes in jail.

It goes to show the biggest purveyors of election fraud have always been MAGA.
I thought you loons claimed no fraud. Are you saying there is some?

Another political prisoner brought to you by the Stalinist Democrats.
1728008688365.gif

If you are an American, you might want to start using your brain and analyze just how bad things have gotten in this country.

Things are good. Like this conviction -- yet another idiot goes to prison for Trump. Only this one can't be pardoned by Trump even if he wins the election.

:dance:

It's obvious there was fraud because instead of looking at the evidence she found, they slapped her in jail for just looking!!!! They're also going after Mike Lindell because he got copies of her info.

9 years JFC!

World's shittiest lawyer, she was convicted on 7 charges. She tried to create the appearance of election fraud to undermine our election process, to add more seeds of distrust than Trump already generated. 9 years seems quite appropriate.

Investigating the RIGGING of a voting machine to get Biden elected is not OK then?

She wasn't investigating it. She gave unauthorized access to someone to hack it in order to generate a false claim of election fraud.

A judge in Colorado slammed a former Mesa County clerk as he sentenced her to nine years behind bars for her scheme to interfere with election equipment on behalf of former President Donald Trump, reported 9News anchor Kyle Clark.

"Ms. Peters has remained quite defiant, which is her right, but is not helpful," said Barrett, noting that victims of her crimes are right there in the courtroom and her actions both degraded Mesa County and undermined public trust in elections. "I'm convinced you'd do it all over again ... You are no hero. You are a charlatan." He continued on, "You cared about the jets, the podcasts, and the people fawning over you. You are a charlatan and you cannot help but lie as easy as you can breathe."

Wiped that smug grin right off that MAGAT's face.
This is what Dems celebrate. A Gold Star mother being jailed for backing up election files instead of deleting them. Whistleblowers will be persecuted and thrown in prison for exposing Dem corruption, and leftwingers are celebrating it.

I tell you what, Chumpo, there's a difference between the law and right and wrong.

I'm sure that's beyond your conception because you worship government and really have no solid foundation for right or wrong.

Not in this case. She used her position to violate the public trust to sow seeds of mistrust in our election process. She deserves more than 9 years for that.

It's widespread fraud that would have flipped the election which is non-existent. There's always a few sporadic cases of election fraud in every federal election.

Forum List

Back