MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

Retard, FEMA is capable of helping both noncitizen migrants AND Hurricane Helene victims. Your own article even says that.

You're a special kind of stupid to be incapable of comprehending one has nothing to do with the other. :cuckoo:

Go explain to Americans that FEMA put illegals up in swanky hotels so has no money left to help it's own citizens in a disaster.

Good luck

Go explain to Americans that FEMA put illegals up in swanky hotels so has no money left to help it's own citizens in a disaster.

Good luck

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Rumor: Funding for FEMA disaster response was diverted to support international efforts or border related issues.

Fact:

This is false. No money is being diverted from disaster response needs. FEMA’s disaster response efforts and individual assistance is funded through the Disaster Relief Fund, which is a dedicated fund for disaster efforts. Disaster Relief Fund money has not been diverted to other, non-disaster related efforts.

Sadly, there is no hope for you. You are terminally brain-dead.

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Rumor: Funding for FEMA disaster response was diverted to support international efforts or border related issues.
Fact:
This is false. No money is being diverted from disaster response needs. FEMA’s disaster response efforts and individual assistance is funded through the Disaster Relief Fund, which is a dedicated fund for disaster efforts. Disaster Relief Fund money has not been diverted to other, non-disaster related efforts.

Sadly, there is no hope for you. You are terminally brain-dead.

I laughed out loud. This one believes the feds when the feds say the feds are doing a bang-up job

Imagine bootlicking to this degree.

Could never be me

I laughed out loud. This one believes the feds when the feds say the feds are doing a bang-up job

Imagine bootlicking to this degree.

Could never be me

What the actually said, but you're too brain-dead to comprehend, is that no disaster relief funding was spent on non-emergency border-related issues.

What the actually said, but you're too brain-dead to comprehend, is that no disaster relief funding was spent on non-emergency border-related issues.

Explaining = losing

This is a huge political loss. But again, I would give up the political win on our side if that mother could have her 7 yo back.

too many of you have lost your souls

How fucked up are you to use these poor victims of Hurricane Helene as a political tool?

honey you're the one dancing around about some obscure county clerk, while I said I'd take the political loss if it would bring them back.

But everyone knows how it is with leftists--particularly leftist men

Explaining = losing

This is a huge political loss. But again, I would give up the political win on our side if that mother could have her 7 yo back.

too many of you have lost your souls

LOL

Amusing you think this is a political win for you. But sad that you're using these victims of a natural disaster as political pawns.

LOL

Amusing you think this is a political win for you. But sad that you're using these victims of a natural disaster as political pawns.

I know you don't understand how any American could be upset about the death of fellow Americans and it NOT be political. Like, you really do not understand it.

Honey

we know

honey you're the one dancing around about some obscure county clerk, while I said I'd take the political loss if it would bring them back.

But everyone knows how it is with leftists--particularly leftist men

LOL

Yeah, imagine that. People discussing politics on a political forum.

I know you don't understand how any American could be upset about the death of fellow Americans and it NOT be political. Like, you really do not understand it.

Honey

we know

Sadly, you're the one using dead Americans as a political tool. If you had a functioning brain, you'd be ashamed for doing that. :itsok:

Forum List

Back