MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

You know a lot of crazy shit that just doesn't match reality. In case nobody else has told you yet today, you're nuts. Wouldn't want you to forget that.

I know all you watch is MSCNN, but if you come out of your echo chamber, you will see that normal people don't go around saying "hey, there's dead bodies in NC and FEMA can't help them but JACK SMITH said Trump lied so I'll vote Harris"

THAT is insane

I know all you watch is MSCNN, but if you come out of your echo chamber, you will see that normal people don't go around saying "hey, there's dead bodies in NC and FEMA can't help them but JACK SMITH said Trump lied so I'll vote Harris"

THAT is insane

When did Smith endorse Harris?

1728018090711.png

Has nothing to do with this.

You’re so weird.

It's election season. It's rather sick, but also funny, that you all are dancing around with your TDS AGAIN while we are just starting to get the images out of this.

well, the ones RR Pete will let us get, that is.

But keep going.

It's election season. It's rather sick, but also funny, that you all are dancing around with your TDS AGAIN while we are just starting to get the images out of this.

well, the ones RR Pete will let us get, that is.

But keep going.
:popcorn:

You’re off the rails again.

You’re off the rails again.

I just read through the flooding thread--one Leftist there that I can see.

If you think "OMG Trump did something bad, someone said so" is more compelling to American voters than "I paid taxes my entire life but if there's a disaster, I get $700 because the money went to illegals", I don't know what to tell you

Just keep eating your empty carbs I guess

I just read through the flooding thread--one Leftist there that I can see.

If you think "OMG Trump did something bad, someone said so" is more compelling to American voters than "I paid taxes my entire life but if there's a disaster, I get $700 because the money went to illegals", I don't know what to tell you

Just keep eating your empty carbs I guess
Can you explain what your blabbering has to do with the topic?

You’re losing it.

So…you can’t explain what your incoherent rambling has to do with the topic.

"Stay on topic" is the cry of losers. You are losing. But because my soul has not shriveled up to oblivion, your loss is not worth it. IOW I would have spared the dead Americans in NC even if it means Harris wins.

we are NOT the party of "you have to break a few eggs". That's your demonic party.

"Stay on topic" is the cry of losers. You are losing. But because my soul has not shriveled up to oblivion, your loss is not worth it. IOW I would have spared the dead Americans in NC even if it means Harris wins.

we are NOT the party of "you have to break a few eggs". That's your demonic party.

Now have your pathetic, sniveling little last word--dance around some more about Trump and whine about "off topic". I'll remind you as the pictures come out

Forum List

Back