Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

My heart sank long before that

When We the People elected Trump to represent us the Deep State promptly went into action limiting his power

Libs pretend that they just hate trump

But its far more personal than that

Your side hates the voters who elected trump and will do anything to stop us
I am a person. I am an American.I am a veteran. I am not the Deep State. I do not hate trump. Hate infers emotion and not reason. I object to trump because he is a danger to US. He is not a good businessman , he is a swindler and the thousands of lawsuits against him , mostly fraud , verify that fact. I prefer my elected officials to be above board and not criminals.

Yep. Thats how I was raised… when I fucked up I had to deal with the Consequences of my mistakes, and a lot of the time it hurt in one way or another. Pain and Humiliation are amazingly good teachers.
Does not change that you are an awful human being.

Ah, the call of the braindead leftist. Consequences exist to help people correct their mistakes and teach people what not to do. Our Society is falling apart because there are no more Consequences for poor behavior in this country.
Says the guy who hates civilization.
Don’t think I’ve ever claimed to be anything other than who and what I am. I don’t hide it. I don’t deny it. In fact I lean into it. If that makes you upset or uncomfortable… GOOD.
How do you live with yourself. You have to be some kind of irresponsible kid. Does you mommie know you're on here trying to talk to adults ?

Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'
This story sounds fake as hell. Surprised they didn't claim there was a hate crime committed as well...

The dude looks like your typical illegal Mexican…most Mexicans are here illegally, the Trumper asked a fair question. Why do questions make you piss yourself?
View attachment 1022308
That's because Navajo were a closely related tribe to the Aztecs, from whom modern Mexican ls are descended. Same reason native Pacific Islanders are look similar. They are descended from the same original people.

This story sounds fake as hell. Surprised they didn't claim there was a hate crime committed as well...
Oh I'm as ure it happened. I used to live near a reservation. You'd be a surprised how many ignorant brain dead morons don't understand that natives are US citizens and get angry if they see them voting or just see them in general.
One of my friends is Dakota Sioux. I've personally witnessed him being harassed by racist assholes countless times and took a baseball bat two at least two of their heads when they tried to get violent with him.

How do you live with yourself. You have to be some kind of irresponsible kid. Does you mommie know you're on here trying to talk to adults ?
Very easily. I sleep very well at night.

I’m a 50 year old gentleman. I have a college degree in a technical field and have now worked for almost a quarter century in an engineering related position for a major electric utility company where I’m now one of the top people in the department. My wife and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this past summer. No kids.

Oh, and I have a very obvious birth defect that comes with seizure issues.

Last edited:
Don’t think I’ve ever claimed to be anything other than who and what I am. I don’t hide it. I don’t deny it. In fact I lean into it. If that makes you upset or uncomfortable… GOOD.
It simply demonstrates that humans can be so anti-humanity.

That's because Navajo were a closely related tribe to the Aztecs, from whom modern Mexican ls are descended. Same reason native Pacific Islanders are look similar. They are descended from the same original people.
" Original " let's see if he catches the significance canc of that. If anyone has a he right to ask such a question , it would be him , not them.

Oh I'm as ure it happened. I used to live near a reservation. You'd be a surprised how many ignorant brain dead morons don't understand that natives are US citizens and get angry if they see them voting or just see them in general.
One of my friends is Dakota Sioux. I've personally witnessed him being harassed by racist assholes countless times and took a baseball bat two at least two of their heads when they tried to get violent with him.
Sure you did. The fact is there is so little racism in the USA that you clods have to fake it.

Forum List

Back