Obamacare, my conclusion.

ACA isn't a giveaway. I had an exchange plan...and I had to pay for it. :)
I'm not sure what you mean by "neglecting health". There are quite a few people that have inherited pre-existing conditions through no fault of their own.

And I can assure you having watched my wife both work for and run round the twist with heath insurance companies for 35 years, they are only concerned with the bottom line profit.
Not patient health or outcomes. Those are left to the doctors, who are the ones that find themselves in the impossible situations between those "best of intentions" insurance companies and their patients.

Why do you think Bernie Sanders Medicare for All hits such a popular note with the masses including a good percentage of right wingers?
Objectively speaking, if people took better care of their health and safety all these problems would go away.

Objectively speaking, if people took better care of their health and safety all these problems would go away.
I don't see that changing anything. The problem with health care costs has nothing to do with poor health habits and everything to do with the free shit mentality. Government, and insurance companies, have sold voters on the notion that health care should be "free". That it's some kind of right that we're all owed.

I don't see that changing anything. The problem with health care costs has nothing to do with poor health habits and everything to do with the free shit mentality. Government, and insurance companies, have sold voters on the notion that health care should be "free". That it's some kind of right that we're all owed.
I have zero idea what reality you live in but talk to any health insurance executive or actuary and them giving any health service away for "free"...isn't anywhere in their vocabulary. :)
And yes, healthcare should be a right. Not a privilege. And you shouldn't have to go broke and give up the American dream to pay for it. Other countries handle this quite well and do
a better job than we do. *Shrug^.

Well, there are 'free' clinics that operate in poor areas.

Forum List

Back