Trump Named Among Diddy's 'Freak Off' Party Guests

Our cheesedick libturds are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they go after Trump in relationship to their own icon, P. Diddy.

Suddenly total hacks like IQ2 (if that is his username) get the “vapors”!

View attachment 1023489
Alleged to be an actual image of IQ2 having a bad case of the vapours.

They get the vapors over the mere chance that Trump might have been involved with the very kinds of behavior they normally espouse.
Hey he was either there or he wasn’t. If he was there , that’s an issue

Isn't Trump supposed to be racist??

Somehow the OP just obliterated 16GB of USMB memory of IM2 calling Trump racist...

Thanks, MORON.

So you’re saying that if it turns out that Trump was at a Diddy breakout party… that would be no big deal
If there were verified photographs of Kamalalalala being there performing oral favors for Duddy’s guests, none of you hypocritical libturds would even blink.

If there were verified photographs of Kamalalalala being there performing oral favors for Duddy’s guests, none of you hypocritical libturds would even blink.
Wrong.

And it really sounds like you think this is true and are trying to work on your denialism already.

I have said it before, there is a stage in TDS where they sexuality and fetishize Trump. A 500k giant nude statute of Trump or a novelty pencil sharpener where you sodomize Trump with your pencil. Remember how worked up they were about the fake pee-pee tape? They really wanted to see the pee-pee tape. There is a bunch of this stuff. It’s really weird and they really crave it, as if it was heroin or crack.

Notice how just based on an unverified report that he was at a daddy party, they suddenly jump to him raping kids?

News flash, they are the “kids” in their fantasies about Trump at a Diddy party. They want it so bad, nothing else matters.

Cause that could never happen, right?
And yes, I am worried. I look at what is happening in the world, and then I think about a nitwit like Harris being the Commander-in-Chief of the UNITED STATES military, or worse yet, Obama/Iran running the show, and it's chilling.
Damn. You’re shitting bricks over this

You want to know how we already know Trump never did anything at Epstein island or a Diddy party? Cause if he had, it would have come out years ago and been used against him already. They already tried to take him down with fake sexual allegations. They are now at the assassinate him phase of their campaign against him.

Cause that could never happen, right?
And yes, I am worried. I look at what is happening in the world, and then I think about a nitwit like Harris being the Commander-in-Chief of the UNITED STATES military, or worse yet, Obama/Iran running the show, and it's chilling.
You helped us into this situation.

You want to know how we already know Trump never did anything at Epstein island or a Diddy party? Cause if he had, it would have come out years ago and been used against him already. They already tried to take him down with fake sexual allegations. They are now at the assassinate him phase of their campaign against him.
That’s a lame defense

Honey I know you caught me with that woman but if I were REALLY cheating you would have caught me years ago

Brilliant defense

Forum List

Back