Looks like Hurricane Milton is gonna be huge...Now a Cat 4

in Pinellas Co Biden got .22% more of the vote than Trump, essentially a tie. Manatee Country voted Trump almost 2 to 1. So at least look up your facts before you state them please.

While I don't believe for a minute that the Democrats caused or enhanced the hurricanes, I am quite certain they are giddy with delight that the election in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina is likely to be affected by them. That is very good news for the Democrats.
I you/others notice this one looks like it's going right thru Orlando/Orange county. (Bad week.. or two.. for Disney) (and coastal Clearwater's Scientology)

"...In 2016, Donald Trump won Florida by a narrow margin of 1.2%, but he lost Orange County (where Orlando is located) by 24.7%. In 2020, Joe Biden won Florida by a slightly larger margin of 3%, but he also lost Orange County by 23%.".."
(Orlando-politics)

`

1728329322455.png

Fyi....why would dems want to hurt their own voters?

Hillsborough county, Tampa included, voted for Biden in 2020 by majority

Pinellas County, aka St.Pete, Clearwater etc, voted by majority for Biden.
They will help them for the most part....but the Trump voters get rejected. They were talking this morning about equity and sending help only to Democrat districts.

They figure if any Biden supporters die they're just collateral damage.

It doesn't have to make any sense because the primary motive is to change the demographics in America. This is Hope&Change that Obama was talking about,. The transformation of America from a predominantly white Christian nation to a mass of brown slaves that cannot think for themselves.

My neighbor just told me she will lose everything if the surge is over 12'. Any hurricane damage from wind is covered but does not include storm surge/water damage, so if it goes over 12' all she has left is the land and what remains of her home. It appears to me she is preparing to lose everything.
I just tried calling my old hunting buddy who lives in Clearwater, FL and found that he died June 1st, 2024!

He was damn good man. RIP

Usually these storms start in the Atlantic coming from Africa and then move into the Caribbean.

Now they're appearing out of thin-air in the Gulf.

Last month meteorologists said this was the most quiet weather-wise they've seen in 50 years. All of the sudden right before the election we've had 2 major hurricanes wiping out areas full of Trump voters. Democrats are saying that Trump voters won't have things set up in time to vote in November.

My, what a coincidence. 2020 we had COVID. This year we've had hurricanes.

A real poser.
It's an excuse for democrat murder.

No it isn't simple. Not an easy thing to do. But Americans should take responsibility for the choices they make. If I choose to live on a hurricane prone coast, I should take the responsibility for the risk I am assuming and protect myself the best that I can. And I should not expect others to do that for me.

I certainly did not expect the government or my neighbors to be responsible to replace whatever we lost to wind, hail, tornadoes, lightning or whatever living in Texas and the midwest. We expected to buy insurance to cover that kind of damage. And if our house was in an area susceptible to flash flooding, we had flood insurance.

Everyone can just choose to move. Simple.

Forum List

Back