Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him?

It's not disliking him that justifies voting against him. It's THE REASON for disliking him that justifies voting against him. People provide plenty of reasons to dislike him that seems to disqualify him from holding the office.

He has dementia. He i s mentally unfit for office/

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The real Trump ALREADY did it.

We saw what 4 years of Kumalot was. Violence, illegals overrunning our country and inflation out of control. Trump gave us world peace, cheap gas and no inflation.

Trump 4 more years.
There has been zero years of a Harris administration. What we saw during trump was a a 40 year low of border crossings change to a border crisis. We saw a man who inherted a growing economy set record deficits. Trump didn't give us cheap gas, world peace and because of his mismanagement of the pandemic, he was part of the cause of the global inflation created by COVID. Then we have the 500,000 dead, 25 milion infected from COVID. Despite having the best medical care on earth. America led the world in deaths and infections during COVID. Because of Trump. That was the real Trump, not your imaginary one.

Adults and not children learn how to work with others they do not like because they have valuable skills.

Who really likes computer nerds anyway? They are antisocial and infrequent bathers to begin with. Then their diets of junk food....uggghhhh...their lack of social graces is a huge divide.

But these guys are extremely helpful and important to get things done in the IT world.

Similar things can be said about any highly skilled craft. But these people are not there to entertain me. They are there to get a particular job done.

I've regularly employed people who get more production in 4 days time than most do in 10. But I'll fire anyone else who thinks they only have to show up 4 days a week to their job. I don't even care what nationality or God they pray to. When at work I openly and transparently show favoritism to those who produce the work I want done.

Same goes for President. I don't have to like him/her. Everyone has a track record. CEOs have a habit of doing their jobs in a particular fashion. If they are a hatchet man and fire a LOT of people....and I need a hatchet man....guess what? If the crew is long-suffering but gold bricking....I need a guy Everyone loves that will inspire them to work harder for a common goal. Hatchet men need not apply.

So....currently we need a shark for the snake pit of Washington who is going to fire anyone and everyone and replace them with someone honest. FBI, DOJ, USDA, FDA, Treasury, Board of Governors, SEC, FTC, DOE, DOE, FEMA and many many more. (Military too)

There's going to be a severe amount of unemployment in DC soon. Housing prices are likely to fall as a result. K Street is going to soon be the target of a LOT of new Investigations.

It's gonna be interesting to watch for sure.

There has been zero years of a Harris administration. What we saw during trump was a a 40 year low of border crossings change to a border crisis. We saw a man who inherted a growing economy set record deficits. Trump didn't give us cheap gas, world peace and because of his mismanagement of the pandemic, he was part of the cause of the global inflation created by COVID. Then we have the 500,000 dead, 25 milion infected from COVID. Despite having the best medical care on earth. America led the world in deaths and infections during COVID. Because of Trump. That was the real Trump, not your imaginary one.

The economy was growing under Trump. Since when have liberals cared about deficits? Maybe you should check on our national debt? What are we at? 35 trillion and counting?

Trump had nothing to do with Covid. Trump tried to keep the country open, democrats shut it down and THEN blamed Trump for the ensuing loss of jobs.

If it weren't so fucking ridiculous and disingenuous I'd laugh.

No, I've run a corporate jet hangar overseeing 100 million dollars of corporate aircraft. All at the ripe old age of 29.

And I can PROVE I did that.
I friend of mine ran an American 777 hangar at Alliance Airport in Ft. Worth. He said that the union guys only pretended to listen to him, then did what they were already doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, I've run a corporate jet hangar overseeing 100 million dollars of corporate aircraft. All at the ripe old age of 29.

And I can PROVE I did that.
1728326190734.png

I'm not pretending to be the democratic nominee. And I have an impressive resume, I've actually held PRIVATE jobs.
I doubt if you had a job where you were responsible for nearly 5,000 employees. Nor were you responsible for a company budget of over 1 billion dollars. Harris has done that. Anyone can start a private businsess. Her resume is for more impressive than yours or her opponents.

And I get real tired of whites who talk about people getting jobs because of their skin color. The irony in such comments seem to escape those who ignore at least 248 years of whites getting everything, to include being elected to high office, only because they are white beginning in 1776.

Last edited:
The economy was growing under Trump. Since when have liberals cared about deficits? Maybe you should check on our national debt? What are we at? 35 trillion and counting?

Trump had nothing to do with Covid. Trump tried to keep the country open, democrats shut it down and THEN blamed Trump for the ensuing loss of jobs.

If it weren't so fucking ridiculous and disingenuous I'd laugh.
Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama. Trump was warned about COVID at least 3 months before it hit. He had time to prepare a response. He gutted the pandemic response team. If we had kept the country open we would have had 3-4 milion deaths and over 100 millon infections.

I said deficit, not debt. Trump had a bigger deficit in 4 years than Obama had in 8, and Obama inherted a depression. Trump set his record defcit during time of economic growth That is how terrible he was as president.

Whats disingenuous are your claims about keeping the country open during a pandemic that was killing people without a cure as if we really could have continued business as usual.

Has nothing to do with being tough.

Is this tough?

That has everything to do with being tough. It would if it was Biden, but as a cult member you make excuses for anything Trump does.

Another edited tape proves nothing.

Tough is standing up to Putin using your intelligence. Not siding wth Putin against your own intelligence.

Adults and not children learn how to work with others they do not like because they have valuable skills.

Who really likes computer nerds anyway? They are antisocial and infrequent bathers to begin with. Then their diets of junk food....uggghhhh...their lack of social graces is a huge divide.

But these guys are extremely helpful and important to get things done in the IT world.

Similar things can be said about any highly skilled craft. But these people are not there to entertain me. They are there to get a particular job done.

I've regularly employed people who get more production in 4 days time than most do in 10. But I'll fire anyone else who thinks they only have to show up 4 days a week to their job. I don't even care what nationality or God they pray to. When at work I openly and transparently show favoritism to those who produce the work I want done.

Same goes for President. I don't have to like him/her. Everyone has a track record. CEOs have a habit of doing their jobs in a particular fashion. If they are a hatchet man and fire a LOT of people....and I need a hatchet man....guess what? If the crew is long-suffering but gold bricking....I need a guy Everyone loves that will inspire them to work harder for a common goal. Hatchet men need not apply.

So....currently we need a shark for the snake pit of Washington who is going to fire anyone and everyone and replace them with someone honest. FBI, DOJ, USDA, FDA, Treasury, Board of Governors, SEC, FTC, DOE, DOE, FEMA and many many more. (Military too)

There's going to be a severe amount of unemployment in DC soon. Housing prices are likely to fall as a result. K Street is going to soon be the target of a LOT of new Investigations.

It's gonna be interesting to watch for sure.
Trump is a snake. He had his time in Wshington and didn't clean up anything. He doesn't need to be put back there.

Forum List

Back