Megyn Kelly debunks Smith's claims against Trump and makes the case he is election interfering

There is another thread about Smith engaging in election interference. But this is more about the expert discussion by Megyn Kelly who is actually a lawyer.
Watch her dismiss Smith now. Smith will be dismissed later by a Judge as he was when Cannon Dismissed him earlier.

Kelly of course nails it, Jack smith entire job was illegal

Jack Smith played the courts, including Cannon, beautifully. With Trump defeated, the Wednesday after Smith's filing will flood the courts and the trials will resume.
Trump did this to himself. He delayed and delayed and delayed.

And now he delayed right up to the election.

Smith wanted this all expedited but Trump and conservatives in SCOTUS said no.

Too bad. So sad.

According to conservative it is no illegal to comply with the SCOTUS decision to determine what is and isn’t immune from prosecution.

Okay then.
The USSC actually did not rule of what was presidential and what wasn't. They left that determination to be made when it was returned to the lower court.

Roberts even said their decision was for the ages, and wasn't based on the particular facts of the case.

See post 143, posted by your comrade. I just go by what I can find on the net. If you're finding something different feel free to post it.

You didn’t find shit. You had to have it spoonfed to you.

The motion was filed under seal. It’s not available on the internet.

The one you see came out later after the judge agreed to unseal it.

See post 143, posted by your comrade. I just go by what I can find on the net. If you're finding something different feel free to post it.

Lawyers for Trump and for Smith, the special counsel, had clashed over whether the court filing should be released, given its potential impact on the 2024 presidential election, where Trump is the Republican nominee.

Ultimately, Chutkan agreed to release part of the government's new arguments against the former president, saying the public must understand the court's eventual decision on immunity and therefore needs access to the government's arguments.

This was Oct 2nd. Which had to come at least 5 days after the motion to unseal, since Trumps lawyers had to be given time to respond to the unseal motion.

That would put the original motion well before September 26th.

You didn’t find shit. You had to have it spoonfed to you.

The motion was filed under seal. It’s not available on the internet.

The one you see came out later after the judge agreed to unseal it.
How long do you have to reply to a motion in federal court?

The response must be filed within 10 days after service of the motion unless the court shortens or extends the time. A motion authorized by Rules 8, 9, 18, or 41 may be granted before the 10-day period runs only if the court gives reasonable notice to the parties that it intends to act sooner.

Lawyers for Trump and for Smith, the special counsel, had clashed over whether the court filing should be released, given its potential impact on the 2024 presidential election, where Trump is the Republican nominee.

Ultimately, Chutkan agreed to release part of the government's new arguments against the former president, saying the public must understand the court's eventual decision on immunity and therefore needs access to the government's arguments.

This was Oct 2nd. Which had to come at least 5 days after the motion to unseal, since Trumps lawyers had to be given time to respond to the unseal motion.

That would put the original motion well before September 26th.

The judge's reasoning is BS, the last date she placed for arguments and responses was Nov 7. And I stand by my original argument on that subject. The timing of the release was intended to effect the election. She was fully aware that the MSM would act as a megaphone for the commiecrats before the defense could get a formal ruling from a higher court judging relevance.

The judge's reasoning is BS, the last date she placed for arguments and responses was Nov 7. And I stand by my original argument on that subject. The timing of the release was intended to effect the election. She was fully aware that the MSM would act as a megaphone for the commiecrats before the defense could get a formal ruling from a higher court judging relevance.

By your own citation, the deadline comes AFTER the election.

Now you're being stupid.

The judge gets to see ALL THE EVIDENCE because they have to decide a motion in limine.

Now you're making assumptions, the documents now days are created in computers. They simply save the original, then do the proposed redactions and save it to a different file name and submit both at the same time.

By your own citation, the deadline comes AFTER the election.

Exactly, there was no reason, other than election interference, to release anything before all argument have been made. Which they haven't and it can taint the jury pool, by releasing more than necessary before the trial. Just having a DC jury is bad enough.

Forum List

Back