Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Just watching a program and it's sobering, if Britain had been bombed like Gaza the equivalent per head of population would be 7 million dead Brits, and they said after the Holocaust in WW2 never again, well it is happening again no matter what the disgusting Genocide apologists say.
What is your point? That Israel has managed to be so incredibly intentional and restrained and precise that the civilian toll is a fraction of what it would be compared to historical and/or expected if undertaken by another country's military force? Yep, couldn't agree more.

I never bought that as a excuse for the way Israel has conducted itself for decades, there is a good chance my historical land is Scandinavia if i go back to the 10th Century and possibly France and Ireland on my Mothers side, that doesn't give me the right to take land from people living there it's a ridiculous notion. so ridiculous we have cases like that arsehole from Brooklyn telling a Palestinian Woman if he didn't steal her house someone else would, that clown belongs in a Loony bin, if i tried that stunt at his home in Brooklyn that is where i would end up or knowing the US probably shot, he deserved to be shot.

Oh right, you are the one who doesn't understand the difference between property ownership and statehood.

Would you argue that the effects of the Nazi ideology on others, are nothing to do with the Nazi ideology?
So now you want to change what you are talking about? I guess that's one way to deal with being proven wrong.
Does the man's testimony reveal anything about the nature of the Nazi ideology? Do these snippets tell us anything about the Jewish experience of Nazism?
That isn't what you claimed. Keep dancing.
Are you - a Jew - seriously trying to argue that these experiences are unrelated to the Nazi ideology? that these experiences do not define the Nazi ideology? Perhaps like Nazinyahu you believe it was the Arabs that were the true cause of Jewish misery, that Hitler never really wanted any of this to happen?
Experiences don't define an ideology. If a Jew testified that a Nazi shot a water bottle is that Jew teaching me that Nazi ideology hinges on a hatred of water bottles?
You're a desperate man, desperate to polish the turd Zionism so much that you are willing to decouple the Nazi ideology from its effects, you should hang your head in shame.
You haven't a clue as to what's going on. You keep changing what you want to argue because you keep getting proven wrong. You are beyond shame, though.

Jews have been accused of murdering gentiles and using their blood for Passover wine, poisoning water wells of Palestinians and harvesting their organs, and now…..in another example of this reprehensible antisemitic trope, being accused of “genocide” of Palestinians.

This outrageous lie is used to further hate against Jews, as is the similar antisemitic comparison of Israel to a Nazi Germany - particularly heinous given what antisemites did to Jews there.

The “genocide” accusation is a vicious lie. If the Jews really wanted to genocide Gazans, they would have all been dead by mid-October 2023. That 99.5% remain alive, DESPITE the terrorists using them as body armor and hoping to drive the number higher, is a testament to Israel’s restraint.

Anyone who promotes the genocide lie is intentionally trying to drive hate for Jews, and will be called out for his antisemitism.

Well, they gave killed 40,000 Palestinians. Hard to make a case for them not having blood on their hands.

Well, they gave killed 40,000 Palestinians. Hard to make a case for them not having blood on their hands.
Let's assume that that number is accurate. Would you prefer that Israel let the attackers, rapists and murderers live long and happy lives? What is your vision of justice when one group wilfully invades and attacks a civilian population? What about when the rulers of that group explicitly call for more attacks and invasions?

Half of those are the Islamic savages, and half of the other half were used as human shields. And unlike the Muslim terrorists YOU side with, they didn’t go on a hunt to find them and torture them to death.

Let's assume that that number is accurate. Would you prefer that Israel let the attackers, rapists and murderers live long and happy lives? What is your vision of justice when one group wilfully invades and attacks a civilian population? What about when the rulers of that group explicitly call for more attacks and invasions?

The dead are almost all innocents.

If Isreal does not change it's abuse of the Palestinians, it's illegal settlements, these people fight back just as you I would.

If Isreal does not change its abuse of the Palestinians, it's illegal settlements, these people fight back just as you I would.
No, half of the dead were the HAMAS cockroaches, and 75% of the remaining half supported the barbaric Oct 7 massacre.

If Isreal does not change it's abuse of the Palestinians, it's illegal settlements, these people fight back just as you I would.
Actually, the dead are mostly not innocent. Your empty whining about abuse and "illegal settlement" ignores what is really happening.

Wrong on all counts:

First
1. The Ottomans were only temporary occupiers like the Romans, Ottomans, British and Zionists.

2. Of course they did.
In the late 1800s, Palestine was only 2% - 4% Jewish. Additionally, the Arabs earned Palestine via their fulfillment of the McMahon Agreement. (1915)
The British promised the Arabs all of Palestine if the Arabs would help fight the Ottoman Turks.

The Arabs fulfilled their end of the bargain but through the machinations of influential Zionist lobbies in London who sat out the war, the British violated their earlier agreement with the Balfour Declaration.

3. Only in "Ziono-Math" is 11% greater than 78% but let's stick to reality.

The first accurate census was "The Mandatory Palestine Census and Survey" of 1922 and that was after decades of immigration by foreign, European Jews.

- "1922 Census of Palestine"

EXCERPT. "A census of Palestine conducted by the Mandatory government on 23 October 1922. Population figures in the census featured a breakdown by district of residence, religion, language and age.

The total population of Palestine was given as 757,182, of whom 590,890 (78%) were Muslims (“Mohammedans”), 83,794 (11%) Jews, 73,024 (9%) Christians and 9,474 others. The population of Jerusalem was given as 62,578, of whom 13,413 were Muslims, 33,971 Jews, 14,699 Christians and 495 others." CONTINUED

-------------------------------------------------

The fact that you actually believe the nonsense you wrote shows the degree to which Western MSM has such an egregious pro Israel bias and has deceived so many I alarming.

The Ottomans were only temporary occupiers like the Romans, Ottomans, British and Zionists.

And when they occupied it, they owned all the land.

Glad you understand.

The British promised the Arabs all of Palestine if the Arabs would help fight the Ottoman Turks.

The British promised that? All the Brits?
Show me that agreement....in writing would be nice.

The total population of Palestine was given as 757,182, of whom 590,890 (78%) were Muslims

It's true, there were a lot of Muslims. Very few who ever owned any land.
Just because your landlord dies, or loses a war, doesn't mean Grau suddenly owns the building.

Because Palestinians lived there.

Nobody said they did own 100% of the land.

Ownership of land, homes, parcels does not change simply because the governing authority has changed.

Because Palestinians lived there.

So did Jews and Christians and others.

Nobody said they did own 100% of the land.

Or that they owned any of it.

Ownership of land, homes, parcels does not change simply because the governing authority has changed.

Some of it does change. All the "Ottoman owned land" changed to "not Ottoman owned land".
It didn't magically turn into Arab owned land.

In future people will not be able to say we didn't know about this holocaust because it's being carried out in full view, the World knows, many Germans said they didn't know about the holocaust because much of it was done out of sight, history will not be kind to our Politicians.
View attachment 1022941

All that damage and, according to the terrorists, only 40,000 or so dead.

Why so few?

If I wanted to kill all the Arabs living there, I'd have destroyed those buildings while they were full of people.
There would have been hundreds of thousands killed.

All that damage and, according to the terrorists, only 40,000 or so dead.

Why so few?

If I wanted to kill all the Arabs living there, I'd have destroyed those buildings while they were full of people.
There would have been hundreds of thousands killed.
It’s a testament to Israel’s restraint that 99.5% of the civilians remain alive. And it would be even higher if the HAMAS savages didn’t use them as body shields.

Just watching a program and it's sobering, if Britain had been bombed like Gaza the equivalent per head of population would be 7 million dead Brits, and they said after the Holocaust in WW2 never again, well it is happening again no matter what the disgusting Genocide apologists say.

How many tons of bombs have been dropped on Gaza?

Forum List

Back