Democrats consider success failing up

Jknowgood, when you were young, did you hope to grow up to be a garbage human being?

No?

Then what went wrong?

If you hadn't driven away all the normal people around you, there would be people around you to tell you how disgusting your behavior is. But since you've isolated yourself away in a SafeSpace with the other moral deviants, it's left up to me to stage the interventions.

Jknowgood, when you were young, did you hope to grow up to be a garbage human being?

No?

Then what went wrong?

If you hadn't driven away all the normal people around you, there would be people around you to tell you how disgusting your behavior is. But since you've isolated yourself away in a SafeSpace with the other moral deviants, it's left up to me to stage the interventions.
Looking for a partner is so you. He’s so opposite you

Last edited:
Job performance isn’t even a consideration for the liberals. She did her job. She was black, a woman and gay. Mission accomplished.
I really think white men need to stop making these kinds of comments considering that every word stated here is how most white men have what they do. Based on job performance Donald Trump shoud not be considered for president.

Forum List

Back