Why can't we be pissed at both Trump and Biden for taking money from FEMA for migrants?

My bad. I just saw they correctly stated that Congress allocated over a billion dollars to the Shelter and Services Program over the last two year and that is the same number Trump and fiends are using.

I believe also that Trump had to declare an emergency at the boarder to reallocate funds from any program to his wall......
Trump used DOD funds to pay for American defense…what’s your point? How’s that any where similar to harris and xiden using FEMA funds to house and resettle illegal they had surge our border??

1728331543290.jpeg

Trump used DOD funds to pay for American defense…what’s your point? How’s that any where similar to harris and xiden using FEMA funds to house and resettle illegal they had surge our border??
I bet Biden/Harris wish they had the $8 billion a year illegals SCAM out of taxpayers by filing fraudulent tax returns to rape the child tax credit for fraudulent refunds...That tax credit by law is only available to American citizens.

By contrast the previous Trump administration was almost a completely balanced budget.
You mean when he held office in imagination land?

"One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt."

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office."

He had to declare a phony emergency to do that and he took money from housing project for military families.

He had to declare a phony emergency to do that and he took money from housing project for military families.
Obviously it wasn’t a phony emergency, we had a border chaos and covid

Look what happened when it was left, we had a surge, record Covid deaths, and now money wasted that could used to help Americans

Well it's there. Her current statement was at roughly .89 minutes into the video and her 2022 statement ended at roughly 1.09 or so into the video. If you can't spare a minute to check the facts then you don't really even want to know do you.
Oh I got that far and she never once said that they had redirected any of the relief fund money to the Shelter fund in any year.

I'm a bit mystified that Maga seems to forget that not only did Trump do this, he also raided defense to pay for the wall mexico was going to pay for.

Now don't misunderstand, it seems to me that Biden was out of his mind (literally) to take money from fema to house immigrants here after he flew them in from haiti or venezuaal or wherever the fuck they came from.

You can't expect partisans to blame their own guy, can you?

I have said it before, they are both using the establishment for political ends.

The job of the administrative branch is just to enforce and execute the laws.

Neither side does that anymore. The both use the administrative branch for political and social engineering.

FEMA sucks.
Nope. Only Trump did it. But hey, feel free to prove your point with valid links.

Links quoting your Fuhrer's lies do not count. Go.

I'm a bit mystified that Maga seems to forget that not only did Trump do this, he also raided defense to pay for the wall mexico was going to pay for.

Now don't misunderstand, it seems to me that Biden was out of his mind (literally) to take money from fema to house immigrants here after he flew them in from haiti or venezuaal or wherever the fuck they came from.
I see what you did there. And the poor MAGA retards fell for it. LOL

95yf59.jpg

95yf3m.jpg

Again, nope. You have a link where Karine Jean-Pierre says something in 2022 and then contradicts herself in 2024.

Prove with reputable links that Biden did take money from FEMA for migrants similar to Trump.

Even on Fox news, the article is about KJP being slammed for being inconsistent. You want to make a case for that, go ahead.

But Biden taking money from FEMA for migrants? Nope.

Did Trump take money from FEMA for migrants? Yup. As the link from the OP proves.

The ball is in your court, bud. GO.

They’re two separate appropriations.

Stop the lying.

It is the very nature of being in a cult, you can never, ever say anything bad about your side

Forum List

Back