Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him?

That has everything to do with being tough. It would if it was Biden, but as a cult member you make excuses for anything Trump does.

Another edited tape proves nothing.

Tough is standing up to Putin using your intelligence. Not siding wth Putin against your own intelligence.

They will always use edited tape, heavily edited thinking as long as the edit plays in their favor, who cares. All they really care about is pushing their lies.

We have a right wing Gish Gallop on many of the threads right now.

They are using bots to push immediate responses no matter how stupid.
By the numbers at the poll and early voting....it appears that this isn't true but there is a 3:1 margin in favor of Trump at the moment. The tide is shifting massively.
And that's a bit scary.

Which is why I'm glad we are a republic and not a democracy. The backlash is about to be huge.

Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him? I ask this question seriously, because I see a logical gap in this oft-mentioned rationale. Specifically, how is not liking Trump an objective reason for preventing him from another successful term in office? If democracy didn't end during his first term, why would it end during his second term?

It seems to me that opposing Trump on that basis is more a narcissistic fear of his success rather than actual fear of his failure. Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but in this world nothing creates greater enmity than exposing the fallacy of long held beliefs. As the evidence mounts, many people will double down on these beliefs and lash out at those who question them. Are you one of those?
Irresponsible, hateful, people in denial and/or clueless people vote for personality or partisanship over expressed ideology, track record, agenda.

Responsible, competent, America loving people vote for the tracks record, vision, and agenda that is best for America and Americans.

Anybody who is at all intellectually honest knows that Kamala will push for more and more totalitarian government control, confiscation of resources from the people, and other leftist ideology.

Trump has the track record and is again promoting a strong, secure, free America first vision and agenda with as much liberty, choice, opportunity and prosperity for ALL Americans as possible.

For those who love America and their fellow Americans its a no brainer on who to vote for in this election cycle regardless of which candidate is more likeable to them.

By the numbers at the poll and early voting....it appears that this isn't true but there is a 3:1 margin in favor of Trump at the moment. The tide is shifting massively.
And that's a bit scary.

Which is why I'm glad we are a republic and not a democracy. The backlash is about to be huge.
According to what poll? A strippers pole?

Irresponsible, hateful, people in denial and/or clueless people vote for personality or partisanship over expressed ideology, track record, agenda.

Responsible, competent, America loving people vote for the tracks record, vision, and agenda that is best for America and Americans.

Anybody who is at all intellectually honest knows that Kamala will push for more and more totalitarian government control, confiscation of resources from the people, and other leftist ideology.

Trump has the track record and is again promoting a strong, secure, free America first vision and agenda with as much liberty, choice, opportunity and prosperity for ALL Americans as possible.

For those who love America and their fellow Americans its a no brainer on who to vote for in this election cycle.
Everything you say Harris will do is exactly what trump has said he will do.

If yu are voting based on a track record, vision, and agenda that is best for America and Americans, you are not going to vote for Trump..

Do you have a link for this?
1728332576821.jpeg

There are a host of links for the early voting in VA. Then there's the registrations in PA which are insane for Trump this election.

Then there's other links showing other key indicators that it's over for the Democrats in a LOT of races.

Exactly what wars are us troops figtiing in rght now that Trump would not send troops to?

Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him? I ask this question seriously, because I see a logical gap in this oft-mentioned rationale. Specifically, how is not liking Trump an objective reason for preventing him from another successful term in office? If democracy didn't end during his first term, why would it end during his second term?

It seems to me that opposing Trump on that basis is more a narcissistic fear of his success rather than actual fear of his failure. Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but in this world nothing creates greater enmity than exposing the fallacy of long held beliefs. As the evidence mounts, many people will double down on these beliefs and lash out at those who question them. Are you one of those?

I didn't like Nixon yet I voted for him 2 times. I am one of the few that believe that Nixon could have been a great President if left alone. But his own party decided to get rid of him. And not longer after that, MY Republican Party started to dissolve.

View attachment 1023284

There are a host of links for the early voting in VA. Then there's the registrations in PA which are insane for Trump this election.

Then there's other links showing other key indicators that it's over for the Democrats in a LOT of races.
Polymarket?

You are looking for polls that confirm what you believe. Try using credible polling sources.

I didn't like Nixon yet I voted for him 2 times. I am one of the few that believe that Nixon could have been a great President if left alone. But his own party decided to get rid of him. And not longer after that, MY Republican Party started to dissolve.
Nixon? LOL! He was a crook.

No reason to vote for Harris , just don’t for Trump? That’s it?

I have not heard of any reason to vote for either candidate, just don’t vote for the other guy.

And that's a bit scary.

There is no push at all. Just unfilled wishes.

Every accusation is a confession.

Irresponsible, hateful, MAGA people in denial and/or clueless people vote for personality or partisanship over expressed ideology, track record, agenda.

For those who love America and their fellow Americans its a no brainer on who to vote for in this election cycle regardless of which candidate is more likeable to them.
Well, you have no brain so I’m sure you’ll vote for Trump. You also are under the crazy impression of some “vision” you say Trump has. Incredibly sad.

Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him?
Yes.

Of course you’d also have to ask “Why don’t you like Trump?” The list of reasons is incredibly long. The racism, mysoginy, favortism toward the rich and wealthy, hatred of folks with different religions etc... He’s a 34X convicted felon who has done far worse things--as affired by the court--than those convictions.

His vision for the nation is of a very small, second class country where nobody is welcome.

Forum List

Back