Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him?

Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him? I ask this question seriously, because I see a logical gap in this oft-mentioned rationale. Specifically, how is not liking Trump an objective reason for preventing him from another successful term in office? If democracy didn't end during his first term, why would it end during his second term?

It seems to me that opposing Trump on that basis is more a narcissistic fear of his success rather than actual fear of his failure. Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but in this world nothing creates greater enmity than exposing the fallacy of long held beliefs. As the evidence mounts, many people will double down on these beliefs and lash out at those who question them. Are you one of those?

You should vote FOR someone, not AGAINST someone else.

I'm not voting for Trump because he's the second coming of Jesus. I'm voting for him because he knows how to run a country and keeps us OUT of world wars.
You are voting for a trump that you imagine. The real Trump is incapable of both those things.

Tougher??? The cackling hyena TOUGH? Are you KIDDING ME?
She is tougher than trump. She showed that when she handed him his ass in that debate. You need to stop watching edited videos of her laughing because she didn't laugh during that debate and she broke trump down into the blithering idiot he really is.

Is not liking Trump reason enough to vote against him? I ask this question seriously, because I see a logical gap in this oft-mentioned rationale. Specifically, how is not liking Trump an objective reason for preventing him from another successful term in office? If democracy didn't end during his first term, why would it end during his second term?

It seems to me that opposing Trump on that basis is more a narcissistic fear of his success rather than actual fear of his failure. Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but in this world nothing creates greater enmity than exposing the fallacy of long held beliefs. As the evidence mounts, many people will double down on these beliefs and lash out at those who question them. Are you one of those?

I despise him. He is a Fascist and wanna be dictator

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You are voting for a trump that you imagine. The real Trump is incapable of both those things.

The real Trump ALREADY did it.

We saw what 4 years of Kumalot was. Violence, illegals overrunning our country and inflation out of control. Trump gave us world peace, cheap gas and no inflation.

Trump 4 more years.

It makes them unafraid, unlike her opponent who was scared to look at her.

He's scared to bust out laughing. He was scared she'd start one of her word salads that he wouldn't even be able to debate because it made so little sense.

Let's talk about the significance of the passage of time.

I figure that his strategy was to not acknowledge her, so she would look insignificant. Talk about backfire.

She is insignificant. She's a nothing, a nobody, chosen for her skin color. She got where she was because democrats threw out Biden. She never got a SINGLE vote in the primary, yet is the nominee? She deserves no respect. Talk about election interference? What happened to 14 million who voted for Biden and NONE who voted for Kumalot? Switching their votes to Kumalot sounds ALOT like election interference and circumventing our democratic process for choosing a candidate, does it not?

She NEVER did detail any of her policies. We STILL don't know anything. Even INDEPENDENTS switched over to Trump after the debate. She can NEVER say anything of significance.

She doesn't deserve a passing glance.

Last edited:
She is tougher than trump. She showed that when she handed him his ass in that debate. You need to stop watching edited videos of her laughing because she didn't laugh during that debate and she broke trump down into the blithering idiot he really is.
Now we're all laughing at you.

The only time he look directly at Harris, is when she walked up and shook his hand, which he did want to do. The rest of the debate he looked anywhere but at her.

As he was coached not to do, so as not to be accused of being too "aggressive."

Forum List

Back