MAGA Blacks .. Free at Last ..

Wow a lot of projection, like never seen so much projection
We see what happens to black MAGAs
Screenshot_20241006_090118_Samsung Internet.jpg

They didn't want his black ass out there, why do you think there is usually only one or two of you coons at these rallies.
You don’t know what your are talking about

Black Americans havf been leaving your klan in record numbers, they want a better life that they did under trump

Well that pic was taken during xiden admin

But who knows what caused the fight
That was a Trump MAGA rally, doesn't have a damn thing to do with Biden. The coon is even wearing a Trump hat and T-shirt and still got his ass whooped. MAWA.

All you see is white folks in the background laughing and cheering it on.

That was a Trump MAGA rally, doesn't have a damn thing to do with Biden. The coon is even wearing a Trump hat and T-shirt and still got his ass whooped. MAWA.

All you see is white folks in the background laughing and cheering it on.
You have no idea what caused the fight…this is harris and xiden’s america

Haha not in the pic you posted I see a couple guys trying to break it up. Again there is no context on why the fight

I think it’s great that many Blacks are breaking free of the Democrat Party domination, broken promise’s and race baiting control.

That many, huh?

You know where you can find black folks at a Trump rally? On the stage. You know where you can find black folks at a Harris rally? Look in any direction except straight up.

You have no idea what caused the fight…this is harris and xiden’s america

Haha not in the pic you posted I see a couple guys trying to break it up. Again there is no context on why the fight
You don't want to see it, the whites in the background are laughing as the 2 white boys are whooping his ass.

Here is another dumbass black MAGA.

Screenshot_20241007_175639_TikTok.jpg

Forum List

Back