MAGA Blacks .. Free at Last ..

Nah clearly breaking the right up.

Are you gonna sue the dnc for treating you like a slave all these years??
Clearly laughing at this black man getting his ass beat.

MAWA.

I noticed you skipped past this MAGA racism.

Screenshot_20241007_175639_TikTok.jpg

That many, huh?

You know where you can find black folks at a Trump rally? On the stage. You know where you can find black folks at a Harris rally? Look in any direction except straight up.
Trump's rallies have a sea of humanity, all races are included.
Harris rallies, aside from the Democrat convention or popular entertainers (?) drawing crowds they look pretty dang lonely and bored.

Last edited:
Trump's rallies have a sea of humanity, all races are included.
Harris rallies, aside from the Democrat convention or popular entertainers (?) drawing crowds it looks pretty dang lonely.

Trump rallies are overwhelmingly white. Even when they went to black church, the Trump crowd was overwhelmingly white. The people of color are on the stage, immediately behind Trump.

Harris crowds are effortlessly diverse. With people of color everywhere.

And Harris' crowds are so large and so enthusiastic, Trump was reduced to snivelling lies about how they were AI generated.

Trump rallies are overwhelmingly white. Even when they went to black church, the Trump crowd was overwhelmingly white. The people of color are on the stage, immediately behind Trump.

Harris crowds are effortlessly diverse. With people of color everywhere.

And Harris' crowds are so large and so enthusiastic, Trump was reduced to snivelling lies about how they were AI generated.
It depends on the rally location and the eye of the beholder I'm thinking Skylar. 🤔

It depends on the rally location and the eye of the beholder I'm thinking Skylar. 🤔

Laughing.......sure, buddy. That's why Trump had to make up lies about Harris' crowd being AI generated. Because it 'depends'.

Trump's rambling hours long diatribes are boring. His crowds are breaking up before he's even finished.

Harris' people are energized. So much so, Trump has to make up lies to try and explain them away.

Forum List

Back