Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Like I said, both sides say the side that won cheated. 2016? Trump cheated! 2020? Biden cheated! It's happening every election cycle now.

And the fact is, both sides are playing their voters. Because when you get right down to it, there's not an ounce of difference in Harris or Trump. Policy wise. The only real difference is the rhetoric (lies) they use to get votes.

Somebody please tell our Dumbocraps.

What's the point when they don't care anyways? They say that Trump is a threat to democracy and that he must be stopped they're looked at like heroes, I substitute Kamala's name for Trump's and it's I should be on a terrorist watch list.

One way to tone down the rhetoric would be to stop latching on to every offhand, incoherent comment Trump makes and pretending it's a genuine threat.

LOL... Or Trump could stop creating rhetoric. Then the left would have nothing to latch onto.

LOL... Or Trump could stop creating rhetoric. Then the left would have nothing to latch onto.

What rhetoric was Trump using!? My gosh he's concerned about people's safety if they say that they're a Kamala supporter because they know that true American patriots are ticked off with her right now. The only difference is that there have been zero assassination attempts on her life. Now, how do you like them apples?

And the fact is, both sides are playing their voters. Because when you get right down to it, there's not an ounce of difference in Harris or Trump. Policy wise. The only real difference is the rhetoric (lies) they use to get votes.

You are fringe and your words have no value -

Go away.

He was caught before he could get s shot off

Doesnt mean he wasn’t trying to assassinate him

Try again

Trump wasn't even in his sights, when he was caught.

Again, you can't nearly shoot at someone. That a statement that sounds scarier than "he was waiting for Trump to get close enough to shoot."

It's called political rhetoric. Something that both sides use too often. And to way more extremes than they should.
It reminds me of todays Youtube clickbait titles.

You don’t know that.

Do you know something different?

I'm pretty confident that if there was anymore, the media would've covered it as they did the Routh attempt. Trump loves the publicity. And the media loves assassination attempts they can report.

Trump wasn't even in his sights, when he was caught.

Again, you can't nearly shoot at someone. That a statement that sounds scarier than "he was waiting for Trump to get close enough to shoot."

It's called political rhetoric. Something that both sides use too often. And to way more extremes than they should.
It reminds me of todays Youtube clickbait titles.
Does that mean he wasn’t planning on asdassianting trump?

He had a gun, was hidden, had been stalking the area

Forum List

Back