Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Harris is a threat to democracy. She is a monster that must be stopped.

All I did was quote left wing communist cult fucks and changed TRUMP TO HARRIS.

Being a danger to democracy, in a constitutional republic is a good thing.
If only we were still a constitutional republic.

1728324211812.png

Being a danger to democracy, in a constitutional republic is a good thing.
More specifically, Trump is considered a danger to election results. The claim is "RIGGED!!!".. which means Trump is claiming the RIGGERS (that would be the Democrats) are a danger to election results. So both sides think the other side is a danger to election results.

Trump is doing the opposite. He’s so afraid of losing that he’s advocating for someone to hurt the opposition
One way to tone down the rhetoric would be to stop latching on to every offhand, incoherent comment Trump makes and pretending it's a genuine threat.

What are they?

The ones I know I'll be supporting are:

Proposition 140,
Require primaries in which candidates, regardless of partisan affiliation, appear on a single ballot and a certain number advance to the general election, and require general election candidates to receive a majority of votes

Proposition 314,
Provide for several changes to criminal and immigration law, including allowing police to arrest noncitizens who enter Arizona from foreign countries at locations other than official ports

More specifically, Trump is considered a danger to election results. The claim is "RIGGED!!!".. which means Trump is claiming the RIGGERS (that would be the Democrats) are a danger to election results. So both sides think the other side is a danger to election results.

Trump's a moron, who uses "rigged election" as a means to get support. It's simply part of this campaign act. Like "building the wall" or "zeroing out the national debt."
What ever he can say to get a rise out of the voters, he's going to say.
Much like most politicians. Trumps jus better at it.

Forum List

Back