I Was Born Free So I'll Die Free

I never heard him say it either, but it has been reported that he did.

Yeah well it's been reported that I said that I threatened to kill Kamala Harris too. These liberal lunatics won't just stop lying. 🙄

And just to show that I'm not scared of him I'll even call my accuser to this thread. Feel free to post any links or quotes to where I said that I was going to shoot somebody. Either put up or shut up at this point. john doe 101.

"Every vote matters," said Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in Mississippi on Monday. "And the way we can make that happen is that we can have national voting and that means get rid of the Electoral College."

Yup. And here she is, describing EXACTLY how she would get rid of the electoral college.

"I believe we need a constitutional amendment that protects the right to vote for every American citizen and makes sure that vote gets counted. We need to put some federal muscle behind that. And we need to repeal every one of the voter suppression laws that is out there right now...."

"

Nothing she's describing is extra constitutional. She's advocating getting rid of the Electoral College with an amendment.

Trump is straight up calling for the termination the constitution and an entire election result. Neither of which is legal or constitutional.

So, we should follow the Constitution eh? Not the courts?

The courts interpret the constitution in our system of laws. And Trump is insisting that we should terminate the constitution so he can simply be appointed president.

That's utterly extra-constitutional and against the law.

While Warren is advocating a constitutional amendment to abolish the electoral college. An amendment is absolutely constitutional. We've done it over 25 times.

Democrats went around the constitution in 2020, they used the courts to change election laws.

HMMMM??

They went around the constitution in 2020.....says who?

Again, you seem to be citing yourself as constitutional authority. And you're not.

So you're arguing that we should ignore the courts and instead just accept whatever Trump says?

No.

That makes you a great patriot? Kind of a low bar, don't you think?

Yeah because I know that a true American patriot always keeps fighting no matter what the cost. Whether it means prison or death I won't ever stop fighting for my rights and what I believe in.

Oh and I think that it should most definitely be noted that if Trump wins the election then Kamala Harris won't be considered a threat to our democracy anymore and we can leave her be. The democrats still will be but she won't be.

Yeah because I know that a true American patriot always keeps fighting no matter what the cost. Whether it means prison or death I won't ever stop fighting for my rights and what I believe in.

What 'cost'? Remember, no one is calling for you to be put into prison because you 'love your country'. So what price are you actually paying by swinging a windmills and strawmen?

It seems to lack stakes to denounce your own imagination.

And who is 'they'? What 're-eductional facilities'?

Its like trying to read shitty Tom Clancy fan fiction.

So 'they' is just this dude. Who was fired for his dipshit statements.

That's your 'they'? Some dude named Mike?
Is this the first time you have heard re-education camp? Is it just Mike?

Clinton calls for 'formal deprogramming' of MAGA 'cult members'
In an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour, former Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton discusses why she believes supporters for former President Donald Trump are intimidating "sane" House GOP members and calls for a "formal deprogramming" for MAGA "cult extremists."

Paula Collins, a candidate for Congress:

It is not a new concept. It is a horrific one coming out of the mouth of an American.

Last edited:
What 'cost'? Remember, no one is calling for you to be put into prison because you 'love your country'. So what price are you actually paying by swinging a windmills and strawmen?

I made this thread because apparently talking about how our country's enemies should be disposed of is making threats even though we're the ones currently being threatened. That is we feel threatened right now because we're currently worried about the outcome of the election if things don't go the way we hoped. If our country were to go to war over it it would be to defend ourselves.

Is this the first time you have heard re-education camp? Is it just Mike?

Clinton calls for 'formal deprogramming' of MAGA 'cult members'
In an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour, former Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton discusses why she believes supporters for former President Donald Trump are intimidating "sane" House GOP members and calls for a "formal deprogramming" for MAGA "cult extremists."

Paula Collins, a candidate for Congress:

It is not a new concept. It is a horrific one.

So Paula and Mike are your 'they'. These are the 'they' that y'all have girded your loins to combat, who you're 'willing to pay the price' to defy. The folks you'll 'die free' to oppose.

Paula. And Mike.

Neither of which ever enacted nor could enact any policy of 're-education camps'. But keep swinging at that windmills and lauding the 'price you're willing to pay' to beat the shit out of strawmen.

I made this thread because apparently talking about how our country's enemies should be disposed of is making threats even though we're the ones currently being threatened. That is we feel threatened right now because we're currently worried about the outcome of the election if things don't go the way we hoped. If our country were to go to war over it it would be to defend ourselves.

And by 'apparently', you mean you imagine. Because you're still posting. There have been no consequences for you, no jail, no arrest for 'loving your country'.

You're beating your chest about the 'price you're willing to pay' to defy your own imagination.

Either that, or to defy Paula and Mike. Which is pristinely consequence free.

Who have you fought? Actually fought?

I was talking about emotionally.

Who exactly has threatened to imprison and/or kill you?

Nobody yet but we'll just wait to see what happens on November 5th.

And by 'apparently', you mean you imagine. Because you're still posting. There have been no consequences for you, no jail, no arrest for 'loving your country'.

I'm talking about people who think that I should be contacted by the FBI and in jail for making comments about self-defense.

Yup. And here she is, describing EXACTLY how she would get rid of the electoral college.

"I believe we need a constitutional amendment that protects the right to vote for every American citizen and makes sure that vote gets counted. We need to put some federal muscle behind that. And we need to repeal every one of the voter suppression laws that is out there right now...."

"

Nothing she's describing is extra constitutional. She's advocating getting rid of the Electoral College with an amendment.

Trump is straight up calling for the termination the constitution and an entire election result. Neither of which is legal or constitutional.

Did democrats follow the Constitution when they used the courts to change voting laws in 2020?

I was talking about emotionally.

Nobody yet but we'll just wait to see what happens on November 5th.

I'm talking about people who think that I should be contacted by the FBI and in jail for making comments about self-defense.

So no consequence to you for advocating 'taking out' US citizens, apparently without trial or any constitutional protection.

And thus, no stakes. Kinda hard to talk about the 'cost you'll play', where there is no cost.

Forum List

Back