Kamala's Campaign Has Been Destroyed By Their Own October Surprise

Head in the sand syndrome ^

Avoidence of answering a simple question.

Typical
You are the one who is avoiding ....you're avoiding the topic which is the use of FEMA funds but invoking a red herring in order to change the subject. But I understand, .....that's all that you can do when you have run out of bullshit

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

In just a handful of days, most of the dumb Democrats will be pretending it was "conventional wisdom" all along that Kackles was a horrible candidate and that she should have picked Shapiro.

Just like when, literally overnight, it dawned on them that Biden was too mentally incapacitated to run for office. (But not to serve as President, strangely enough.)

Of course, they will never admit to Orange Man's popularity, or that they haplessly fell for the siren song of the mainstream media's harmful commie brainwash.

These are not serious people, and they certainly have no integrity.

Or, rather, the ones that do have already or are abandoning ship in droves.

Watch.
I don't know if Shapiro would have been a good choice. First, he demanded to actually have say in matters, which is not in the VP job description. Second, anyone saying that she needed Shapiro to win Pennsylvania is ignoring the fact that she would have probably lost other swing states by picking Shapiro, and she also would have probably lost the argument that if Trump won, she still won the popular vote, because if Trump won the election, and she had picked Shapiro, Trump may have also won the popular vote as well.

Holy shit ! Seriously. ?? First of all , let me remind you that the bogus allegation by the OP is that FEMA is spending money on migrants that should be used for the storm victims and that it is the doing of the Biden/Harris administration.

I provided documentation showing that is bullshit but you do not seem to be bright enough to understand that .

Secondly, you yourself posted information on the Shelter and Services Program that is intended to help migrants and that is authorized by congress. And you stupidly did so to make a point that I acknowledged-That FEMA helps migrants

Yet you now say that “No where in there does it say they are there to provide care for fucking migrants!” There seems to be something seriously wrong with you.

If you do not think that the government should be helping migrants through FEMA , take it up with you representatives in congress. Just stop the stupidity of blaming Biden and Harris.

Just keep in mind that US and international law requires us to provide assistance to asylum seekers and that there is a moral obligation to help those in need of temporary protection status .​

We are talking about vulnerable human beings here, a fact that seems to be lost on you. Get the fuck over it,

FEMA should be spending money on Americans who are dealing with various disasters, and not non-citizens. If people like you are ok with it, then you should be the ones directly funding it.

FEMA should be spending money on Americans who are dealing with various disasters, and not non-citizens. If people like you are ok with it, then you should be the ones directly funding it.
Really??? We should not provide humanitarian assistance to those non citizen who are here legally? People like asylum seekers , temporary protection status, those on student or work visas ? That’s the thing about you people . You lack any sense of human decency. Cruelty is not just some unintended side effect of conservative policies .Cruelty is actually the point.

Are a Christian? Or, for that matter a Jew or a Muslim? Are you part of human society ? I have my doubts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back