Free speech is too dangerous to continue?

Further you said it is ultimately up to the individual to judge what is and is not disinformation and not the role of those in power to dictate that. I agree with that 100%.

But when you hear/read what Kamala, Kerry, Hillary, Gates et al are saying, it should chill the hearts of every American who values our Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the unalienable rights and power to the people that our Founders intended. Because those people I named and many others like them want the power to rule the people whatever it takes, including rewriting the Constitution.

A vote for anyone other than Trump and the Republicans is a vote to give them that power.
The child was taught in school that America is the scourge of the world.

All else stems from that.

The child was taught in school that America is the scourge of the world.

All else stems from that.
I suspect some of these people attended school before the curriculum was deliberately anti-American though. I can't imagine how in the world they came to think as they do now. Or maybe they don't think and that's the problem.

Further you said it is ultimately up to the individual to judge what is and is not disinformation and not the role of those in power to dictate that. I agree with that 100%.

But when you hear/read what Kamala, Kerry, Hillary, Gates et al are saying, it should chill the hearts of every American who values our Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the unalienable rights and power to the people that our Founders intended. Because those people I named and many others like them want the power to rule the people whatever it takes, including rewriting the Constitution.

A vote for anyone other than Trump and the Republicans is a vote to give them that power.
Unlike, im actually listening to what they say.

Why would we trust Trump? He had this to say:

That’s far worse than anything you can pin on Dems.

I have no idea whatsoever of what you are saying. Care to clarify?
I'm always glad to clarify for the peanut gallery. The democrats are prone to grabbing power for the moment without consideration that there will come a day when they are not in power and what they grabbed will be used against them. Case in point, Harry Reid nuked the filibuster for lower level court appointments because he wanted to get around the roadblocks put in his way by the opposition party exercising their authority. The usual suspects cheered and clapped their flippers, honking their horns in unison, convinced he had done a great thing. When the opposition party, however, used that same tactic to get Supreme Court Justices appointed, the usual suspects all began weeping and wailing that the court was corrupt and only if their candidate could appoint even more Justices would it be less so.

Unlike, im actually listening to what they say.

Why would we trust Trump? He had this to say:

That’s far worse than anything you can pin on Dems.
But he didn't suggest anybody actually do it. Angry rhetoric and policy statements are two separate things. I said worse than that about ABC but I have a very strong regard for the First Amendment as does President Trump.

But he didn't suggest anybody actually do it. Angry rhetoric and policy statements are two separate things. I said worse than that about ABC but I have a very strong regard for the First Amendment as does President Trump.
He said:
To be honest they are a news organization, they have to be licensed. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that.

So yes, he did suggest the FCC do it. How do you say that he respects the first amendment when he thinks that ABC should be punished by the government for engaging in speech he doesn’t like?

Forum List

Back