Stolen Valor Tim Walz Wants to Ban Free Speech in America if Kamala Wins

Wasn't it you guys who started crying about fake news? Suddenly you love fake news. Eat it up baby!!!
I dont live in Springfield so I cant confirm or deny the complaints about the Haitians

But its a fact that any game, such as fake news, that libs can invent, others can learn to play

The Stolen Valor guy is expressing the goals ans aspirations of the totalitarian left.

“Free speech” as a constitutional right is subject to democrats deciding what they define as limitations to that right.

We are watching the New Dems turn us into North Korea right before our eyes, and the useful idiots are going right along with it.

When you mention stolen valor you force me to remind you that he legally got out of the military before BUSH sent him to Iraq. No question bone spurs wouldn't have gone and didn't send any of his piece of shit sons.

I heard Baron is in charge of their new crypto scam

Where’s Barron? Youngest Trump goes missing from crypto launch despite two-hour build-up​

And remember the little retard was going to speak at the RNC but that never happened? WHat's up with this? This little idiot savant is fair game now that he's 18 and working for his daddy's campaign and scams
He is neither mentally retarded nor an idiot savant, and thus your post is misinformation. Off to prison you go!

Don't Russians get free speech too? Or do Republicans only want Americans to be free to lie their asses off? We know they don't mind Fox News doing it. But they SCREAM if MSNBC gets something wrong.

I think Republicans love lying.
The opposite. Your people want to lock Trump up for saying to “peacefully make your voices heard” while defending as free speech the pro-Palestinians chants of “Death to Jews!” - despite the violence it incites. (But it’s only against Jews, so eh.)

My parents’ neighbors moved from China in the 1960s. They are terrified as they see the Dems turn America into what they fled from 60 years ago.

The opposite. Your people want to lock Trump up for saying to “peacefully make your voices heard” while defending as free speech the pro-Palestinians chants of “Death to Jews!” - despite the violence it incites. (But it’s only against Jews, so eh.)

My parents’ neighbors moved from China in the 1960s. They are terrified as they see the Dems turn America into what they fled from 60 years ago.
An Asian female Republican who doesn't support women? Shocker!

Remember when your feet had to be fixed to fit in proper women's shoes?
1726665567456.png

The democrats are the biggest proponents of hate speech and disinformation.
But they only want to limit republican and liberal speech.
Do not believe me? Look at all the hate speech and disinformation about Trump, look at the number of fools who for years believed in the so called pee pee tape. Everyone that told you for years that Biden was sharp as a tack and made excuses for him. Look at Hillary calling a large portion of the US a basket of deplorables. Look at the large number of people calling the Biden laptop Russian misinformation. Even those who said it was terrible that the first assassin missed killing Trump, and those that claimed it was all fake even though one person was killed.

The Stolen Valor guy is expressing the goals ans aspirations of the totalitarian left.

“Free speech” as a constitutional right is subject to democrats deciding what they define as limitations to that right.

Harris-Walz vs free speech

Forum List

Back