Russia is actually on the verge of total victory

Particularly Americans who believe the state controlled media as you do.

I'm not an American and I don't watch FOX News. Right wing billionaire owned media has paid out over a billion dollars for lying to the American people. Rupert Murdoch, who owns FOX, admits to making up stuff and promoting Trump's lies about the stolen election.

Robert Mercer, owner of Breitbart, worked with Putin to undermine the Brexit vote to damage Great Britain and the EU.

Russian agents have even managed to get their propaganda onto the floor of US Senate, through their useful idiots.

You're bringing Russian propaganda here every single day so it's not surprising you're in denial.

I'm not an American and I don't watch FOX News. Right wing billionaire owned media has paid out over a billion dollars for lying to the American people. Rupert Murdoch, who owns FOX, admits to making up stuff and promoting Trump's lies about the stolen election.

Robert Mercer, owner of Breitbart, worked with Putin to undermine the Brexit vote to damage Great Britain and the EU.

Russian agents have even managed to get their propaganda onto the floor of US Senate, through their useful idiots.

You bringing Russian propaganda here every single day so it's not surprising you're in denial.

The state
I know you’re not American, but you’re just like dumb Americans who believe the shit feed them by a lying corrupt media in bed with big business and government.

If you think Fox is the only network to lie and push propaganda, you’re a dupe. A partisan dupe.

The Russian fandom on this thread is pretty amazing, if predictable.

Evidently Putin had no choice but to invade Ukraine, destroy its cities and slaughter thousands of its innocent civilians.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of dictators, murderers, wife beaters, rapists and terrorists.
The dumb statist rises his ugly head. Must you always side with the lying criminal state? Have you no knowledge of history?

What is it that makes this alternative news site of yours reliable?

Do you normally check out new sites from around the world to see what they are saying about the goings on in the world?
Scott Ritter's house was invaded by the federal government in censorship of what he was saying, the simple but inconvenient truth.

Any website that publishes his work is much more reliable than the mainstream media you gobble up. The government and its lapdog media are nothing but propagandists.

This weak propaganda isn't going to work.
Propaganda works very well on a conditioned public. Hell, many people still believe 20+ years later that 19 arabs with box cutters hijacked 4 airliners and flew them into buildings. Many still believe the clot shots are safe and effective and that Biden was actually elected.

Only in the tortured minds of gullible Americans who believe the statements of known liars.

The US has always released the names of those killed in combat…..so that they can be appropriately honored

Why won’t Putin

Forum List

Back