Kamala's Campaign Has Been Destroyed By Their Own October Surprise

My expenses are none of your fucking business but I did not deny that things are more expensive. You're still doing tat same shit ....blaming others instead of trying to understand the causes of the problem which are complex. But you are a MAGA minon so I don't expect much else
So, you said you answered the question, then you said you didn't.

You can't be telling the truth both times. One time you lied.

But you're a leftist, so I don't expect much else.

I feel sorry for people like you. But mostly I fear for the future of our species because of selfish and short sighted sociopaths like you.

You're right in saying that there is nothing in the constitution that says that we must care for these people. However , there are larger issues to consider. The human species would not survive long if we all were so willing to turn our backs on our fellow human beings on the basis of nationality and ethnicity .

Your selfishness and callousness is appalling and sickening but not surprising. I suspect that you are a xenophobic MAGA cultist who has lost the ability to actually think and feel compassion for those outside of your tribe.

PS Your avatar using Madam Vice President Harris ' image as the first DEI VP tells me all tat I need to know about you . Racist and sexist scum​
How many migrants have you invited into your home?

I feel sorry for people like you. But mostly I fear for the future of our species because of selfish and short sighted sociopaths like you.

You're right in saying that there is nothing in the constitution that says that we must care for these people. However , there are larger issues to consider. The human species would not survive long if we all were so willing to turn our backs on our fellow human beings on the basis of nationality and ethnicity .

Your selfishness and callousness is appalling and sickening but not surprising. I suspect that you are a xenophobic MAGA cultist who has lost the ability to actually think and feel compassion for those outside of your tribe.

PS Your avatar using Madam Vice President Harris ' image as the first DEI VP tells me all tat I need to know about you . Racist and sexist scum​

Lol!!

You should join the Peace Corps.

1300ccea9323ce50945e33f41f906852_768x0.png
Spot the fuck on!

I am not demanding anything of anyone. I stated my policy position regarding the governments responsibility. You are just trolling and making and being a pain in the ass,
What a cop-out. When you say something is the government's responsibility, you're demanding the taxpayers pay for it. (You do know where the government's money comes from, right? They take it from people with jobs.)

And when you demand the government take care of immigrants, they have to be put somewhere. And that somewhere is in people's neighborhoods. But not yours, oh, no!

So, you're feeling all warm and fuzzy and generous with other people's money and other people's neighborhoods, while not giving a nickel of your own.

Typical leftist.

Forum List

Back