Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

The pandemic didn't "take hold" until the end of 2020? That's not even close to being accurate, Lucky. The Trump Administration declared a state of emergency on March 13 and States started shut downs shortly after. So why didn't we see a surge in inflation during that last year of the Trump Administration? The inflation rate for that year was 1.2%. Once Biden took office we start to see the spike in inflation. 4.7% in 2021. 8% in 2022. 4.1% in 2023. 2.9% so far this year.
I am going to stop responding to your posts. You are simply blind by choice or simply dumb.

Just remember that with the pandemic, 1 infected causes 10 infections and 10 infections cause 100 and 100 cause 1000 and so on. By the end of Trump's presidency, there were hundreds of thousands infected, meaning that when Biden took over, there were millions of infections "to come"

Anyhow, the reality is that you are not interested in facts, just those that support Trump and your vision.

This is my last response to you

I am going to stop responding to your posts. You are simply blind by choice or simply dumb.

Just remember that with the pandemic, 1 infected causes 10 infections and 10 infections cause 100 and 100 cause 1000 and so on. By the end of Trump's presidency, there were hundreds of thousands infected, meaning that when Biden took over, there were millions of infections "to come"

Anyhow, the reality is that you are not interested in facts, just those that support Trump and your vision.

This is my last response to you
LOL...Run away...run away!
You know, Lucky...I play golf with a gentleman here in Naples that has a weekly radio show on investment and we have a lot of in depth conversations about the economy and investment strategy so I have a good idea what someone who actually understands economics sounds like. You, my friend are NOT that guy! I don't know why you think you need to pretend to be something you're obviously not but I don't think you're going to fool many people. Just saying... :)

Sorry you mod protected sock. Republicans have slashed your mail in voting "advantage". Go jump in front of a moving train homo incel mod sock.
If they did it's because they know your assbuddy is in trouble, dickhead.

Your assbuddy Trump will still suffer a whupping by Harris just like Biden did to him.

Get a taste while you still can.

Forum List

Back